• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I think people need to stop shitting on roman because we are used to it. He is out of the main title picture, let him have something small like this for the audience to get behind him. This works and I believe he can mature in something like this. In a small spotlight not a big one.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, Roman with the US title is fine because it keeps him out of the main event

gaiadyne

I think people need to stop shitting on roman because we are used to it. He is out of the main title picture, let him have something small like this for the audience to get behind him. This works and I believe he can mature in something like this. In a small spotlight not a big one.

Agreed he was legitimately cheered

Rusev is more entertaining by a lot though. Soooooo.....

giphy.gif

Toki767

This Reigns/Rusev feud is going to show how much more of a complete package Rusev is than Reigns.

Except Reigns is probably going to win anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nia Jax still dressed like a Level 35 Warlock straight out of Scarlet Monastery with nothing but greens and like 2 blues

The eyes close up for Nia is so dumb

The promos she gives are dumb

Her theme song is dumb

But I mean she serves a purpose in the division I suppose

Angry Grimace

That whole Rusev promo was setting up to make me think Kurt Angle was really coming out
KuGsj.gif

OK, I see the path forward:

- Reigns beats Rusev at SS; Darren Young beats Miz.

- Rusev beats Darren Young at Clash of Champions or shortly after; Reigns holds onto the U.S. title for a bit.

- Braun Strowman is Universal Champion by the end of the year because Vince. That's why.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

KingBroly

Banned
OK, I see the path forward:

- Reigns beats Rusev at SS; Darren Young beats Miz.

- Rusev beats Darren Young at Clash of Champions or shortly after; Reigns holds onto the U.S. title for a bit.

- Braun Strowman is Universal Champion by the end of the year because Vince. That's why.

Rusev v. Balor for the Title

Top Bottom