• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
ugh no way

that song just doesnt do it for me. she needs something like braun's theme where when you hear it you know someones about to get their shit fucked up.

I don't care about her themesong, but her ring attire is shit. She looks like she's a body guard for Zartan

ugh no way

that song just doesnt do it for me. she needs something like braun's theme where when you hear it you know someones about to get their shit fucked up.
Some dark electronic stuff would be cool

Like the Brood theme or something

Current theme sounds like the song a fake cartoon all-girls band would play

The Ummah

Banned
Can you guys picture Reigns taking over the US Title while Rusev moves up to the main event rankings? Not immediately, of course.

brock should have been headlining the title for raw, he made dean look like a school kid. rollins has been jobbing to dean multiple times already. makes the title match worthless with him being in it. tbh

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wrassle Gaf didn't like Finn's Segment tonight with Seth?

WrassleGAF randomly decided it hates Finn Balor about 6 months ago, coincidentally right when AJ and Shinsuke Nakamura came in as newer hotnesses.

How do you not have kurt come out there

He's not passing a physical, they're not in talks, this is confirmed every year at least three different times, stop

Seriously. Kurt's the only one in the last 8 years who has ever told anyone "WWE's totally bringing back Kurt", and he's also the one who says he's doing MMA and Olympics anyday now. How do you still buy his shit?

Top Bottom