• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Nia Jax advertised as a former plus sized model. WWE sure has changed. That's be a punchline in the attitude era.
Roflmfao!

Reminds me of that kiss my ass match Rock & Billy had King talked about the lady in the ring,

"She'd be cute of she lost her other half."

Dude was a savage.

Fox318

Graves is so much better at getting somebody over than cole.

Just think about that. Cole has been involved in the WWE for almost fucking 20 years and that fuck is getting outclassed by some indie jobber who has done commentary for less than 2 years.

tmac456

He will never get over without going heel first.

They have tried putting him in situations where he should get cheered before, it doesn't work and it hasn't worked for nearly 2 years now.

I'd love for him to turn heel. Vince and co. are clearly too stubborn to do so

Nia Jax advertised as a former plus sized model. WWE sure has changed. That's be a punchline in the attitude era.

103313ccf25deb0b3f392b35a08da17b023d8818_hq.jpg

Graves is so much better at getting somebody over than cole.

Just think about that. Cole has been involved in the WWE for almost fucking 20 years and that fuck is getting outclassed by some indie jobber who has done commentary for less than 2 years.
Maybe that's the issue with Cole. For all know, Corey will be awful when he's nearing twenty years of doing it.

thequestion

I really like Sami Zayn. I hope he can stay healthy. If they had feuded Sami with Roman after the Owens feud, we would probably have another "Daniel Bryan" on our hands.

Yay Sami 😍

Come on guys, look how genuinely admirable this man is. Listen to how he sounds like he actually has a chip on his shoulder and look at how he teeters between happy and sounding like he's getting mad.

Sami is head and shoulders above Finn and Dean

Fox318

That slam is a smart move to give Nia. Most of the women don't have any slams as moves and having something with some impact will separate her from the rest of the pack.

Just like Dana its too early for her to come up though.

Top Bottom