• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Fox318

New day should lose the belt at summerslam.

They went through every team that they have on the roster and unless they plan on just feeding them more people.

Frankly they are an "entertainment act" that doesn't even need to have the belts at this point.

They went through every team that they have on the roster and unless they plan on just feeding them more people.

Frankly they are an "entertainment act" that doesn't even need to have the belts at this point.

Agreed, changing things up at this point would give them more creative juices to works with. Just don't break them up!

Co0SSYaW8AEf_1q.jpg

Fox318

God i just wish they treated "the Club" like a real invasion faction just breaking up the tag matches and just disrespecting everyone.

Instead its 2 bald guys who can't really work.

Y'all getting real thirsty to relive a stable that existed somewhere else.

Wait, what?
The only reason I think it would be good is to give Finn the same boost on the mic it gave AJ

The difference was ridiculous and AJ is now killing it. We've also only seen Finn as the sort of vanilla persona he currently has (besides painted version)

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
God i just wish they treated "the Club" like a real invasion faction just breaking up the tag matches and just disrespecting everyone.

Instead its 2 bald guys who can't really work.

this so much, they also wrecked it by removing AJ from the group

Toki767

Are Stephanie and Mick really giving title shots at SummerSlam to people who lost their last match but just beat up the current champions?

Barrage

Love how seriously they took that attack, with even Graves condemning it. The Club is starting to build some legit Heel heat for themselves.

Exodust

Banned
The only reason I think it would be good is to give Finn the same boost on the mic it gave AJ

The difference was ridiculous and AJ is now killing it. We've also only seen Finn as the sort of vanilla persona he currently has (besides painted version)

Finn comes off as not fit for promos to me. AJ was surprising but I don't see Finn pulling up the same weight. At least not so far.

Ithil

They've had their big record run with the belts and been established as a major part of the show,it's definitely time to give someone else a go at the belts.

Top Bottom