• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Laws00

I swear watch that WWE Universal tittle title become cursed or something and every wrestler that gets it gets hurt within less then 24 to 48 hours

atomsk

Party Pooper
We all knew that Finn was just keeping the belt warm for the BIG DOG anyway.

Never guessed it would be this fast though.

Bandini

As much as I want to see these dudes wrestle, they just gave away the money match in round 1 of the tournament. Puts a big damper on it.

cordy

Banned
Reigns deserving a title shot after he legit mauled the US Champion (a man who believes in marriage and defending his wife) is fucking insane yall.

I'm so sick of Rollins and Reigns after this belt. Give somebody else a chance.

if the final match for the title doesnt feature owens or jericho i will be very upset with wwe. Both jericho and owens have been consitantly been the best thing on raw for a while now and both deserve a run as champ.

I think you guys are overthinking this. There are six guys in contention. Three matches. Winners advance to a triple threat next week for the title. Maybe I misunderstood, but that seems pretty clear.

Moa

I think you guys are overthinking this. There are six guys in contention. Three matches. Winners advance to a triple threat next week for the title. Maybe I misunderstood, but that seems pretty clear.

WWE app just said it was a fatal four way next week.

Top Bottom