• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami is dope but he's basically the new Dolph Ziggler to the company. He's a red brand Ziggler.

Sami is a great wrestler and he can talk (which is surprising given his pre-WWE resume consisted of bad spanish)

UberTag

We all knew that Finn was just keeping the belt warm for the BIG DOG anyway.

Never guessed it would be this fast though.
Reigns is trying to set a record for most world title victories in a 12-month period.
We shouldn't stand in the way of him making history.

You'd think a babyface would win because Finn was one? I just don't see anyone else winning other than Seth. Hopefully Finn recovers in time for Wrasslemania.

cordy

Banned
He's much, much better than Dolph.
Sami is a great wrestler and he can talk (which is surprising given his pre-WWE resume consisted of bad spanish)

That's insulting to Sami Zayn. He's not some Shawn Michaels Jobber.

Ziggler is useless and should've been released two years ago
Oh heck no. Sami can keep his mouth shut

Yeah but the company only sees his role is the same role as Ziggler's what I'm saying.

He is the early Daniel Bryan when he was over but not given the chance yet.

edit: Was that insurance commercial intentional

I hope it was. I mean I noticed the camera having a lot of Zayn shots during that opening promo.
Shut up. I dont want to hear this

Come on guys, there has to be hope that sami wins this and seth gets something else

You better pray hard. Only thing Rollins needs is a face turn.

Top Bottom