• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

imBask

Banned
Friends, that seemed like a set up to make Cole look bad.

Did Cole get popped?

buff-cole.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This means reigns wins right?

There's always the chance that Rusev costs him during his match.

I hate to say it but I'm more worried about Cass winning. Reigns has at least been in some entertaining matches, Cass..well... you can't teach 7' tall but you can teach wrestling skills

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did Neville just forget to come out earlier or something?

By the way, every single guy in these Universal title matches so far has been NXT Champion.

There's always the chance that Rusev costs him during his match.

If he goes back to that feud, he wins that belt

There is no longer a path where Reigns doesn't get gold. The only one who can stop him (Kane) is on SD and the only one who can hurt him (via hernia, Big Show) is off until the Shaq Mania retirement match build

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm betting KO gets the strap tonight. They won't give it to Reigns after his suspension, and Rollins injures everyone.

Jericho deserves it, though. He has been phenomenal since he has been back.

Laws00

As I siad a long time ago, is Neville popular? Or is he just a guy that's like just there

I don't see or hear any pops for him

edit:
And WTF is everyone going to hurt themselves?

UraMallas

Jericho v KO in the title match.

EDIT: Didn't realize it was a fatal four way. In that case, Jericho screws over KO. Belt goes to Seth.

I could actually see Owens stealing the belt next week. The only problem is who would he feud with? Seth's a heel. Roman? He's probably get booed against Owens.

Top Bottom