• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

orioto

Good Art™
It's all about that fucking team with jericho right.. Owens won't win a single by himself match anymore for 6 months..

I could actually see Owens stealing the belt next week. The only problem is who would he feud with? Seth's a heel. Roman? He's probably get booed against Owens.

Nah they're still going with the enzoCass feud.. None of those four goes anywhere.. When i was saying this shit is blocking Owens in the ground... See a solid proof of that. There is a sudden spot here, but OWens is not available for a single push.

As I siad a long time ago, is Neville popular? Or is he just a guy that's like just there

I don't see or hear any pops for him

edit:
And WTF is everyone going to hurt themselves?

He is quite literally a vanilla midget. As it stands his finisher is the only thing that moves people.

I will not abide by this Neville negativity GAF. I would rather watch Neville put on a show than Enzo's non wrestling ass shtick any day of the week. At this point, Enzo is just a worse looking Eva Marie.

I'm betting KO gets the strap tonight. They won't give it to Reigns after his suspension, and Rollins injures everyone.

Jericho deserves it, though. He has been phenomenal since he has been back.
We could only hope, but they're probably going to put it on somebody who's won it before as a transitional champ.

Gurrry

buff-cole.jpg

Hey im prison mike

Just read the rumor about Jericho and Lesnar fighting backstage last night.

If true, HUUUUUGE props to Jericho for standing up for the business, Orton and himself.

And if the finish was planned then Jericho got WORKED

you know besides the first week of the brand extension, Smackdown live! has actually been really good and super dang consistent

plus they have AJ styles

Top Bottom