• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Ultratech

Oh yeah, it's August 1st, isn't it?

Guess whatever TNA's surprise guy is will (possibly) be revealed tonight.

Hype Level: Meh.

I'm going to watch Impact tonight. It's going to be ok. I have nothing better to do.

Pretty much this.

I do gotta go grocery shopping eventually, but I can waste time before I bother to do that.

Raw64life

Huh? What was that sound of broken glass? And what's all this broken glass all over the mat? Oh well, look there's a cover. Time to count.

Kaladin

You know, that reasoning for TJP keeping the mask on is actually working for me. He couldn't get over as TJP, but now in the mask, he's somebody....and he gets over with the crowd. I like it.

strobogo

Banned
Musical snobs are the worst. I don't mean the kind that only listen to one genre or whatever. I'm talking about the classical freaks who study theory for years and then try to make you feel like a shit head because you play a guitar or don't read sheet music.

"But that's good u learned how to make the sounds" might be THE most condescending thing anyone has ever said to me. I've played guitar and piano for half my life. I don't have to read sheet music to play music. I play by ear or tabs and I'm fine. Cunt.

A plausible impossible cutter (from out of nowhere), wow. The match was OK, but Bully Ray's run-in was a little weak. And those chops were softer than Drake's stationary.

So...I-Is the mysterious figure the Anon GM from RAW?

Top Bottom