• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

This whole thing was fucking masterfully done. Crowds are going to go totally nuclear apeshit when Bryan finally wins the title, but it has to be a situation where they know nothing can take it away from him that night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright you goddamned sons of bitches! It's time for the GWF to blow the doors off of Raw and show you some REAL WRASSLINNNNN

TONIGHT IS MONDAY NIGHT GWF!

http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

TONIGHT WE HAVE FOR YOU:

GWF Tonight:

Perspicacity (AKA Mr. Pepsi City) has a new entrance and is presented with the Equality Cup by Commissioner Htown!

Soulplaya is BACK and rumors about that he's bringing a friend!

The Frankman has words for Htown and the so-called "Equality Cup"

Dollars to Depths defend their tag titles - it's a MANDATORY defense, but who will challenge?

Strobogo, unhappy with his performance in the Equality Cup, takes an alternative route

Net_Wrecker still has his Money in the GWF Briefcase!

Sokantish has to face up to the allegations he spewed at Soulplaya, the result of which landed Soulplaya in the clink for a month or so!

AND MUCH MORE

TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER RAW, 10:15 CENTRALIA!

I, SUNFLOWER MCMAHON, PROMISE A BETTER SHOW TONIGHT

WE GOT DEMONS
THE UNDEAD
GHOSTS
MUMMIES
SEX
LIES
VIDEOTAPE
AND A CHAT ROOOOOOM

WE GOT EVERYTHING

Bloodwake

I don't know guys, you might be right. There's NO WAY WWE is going to fuck this Daniel Bryan thing up.

OH WAIT.

I hate being right all the time.

Fuck was the point of that?
triple-h-lead-600x345.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So this is pretty much to see if Mr H can play the MR MCMAHON role. I think he did alright. But he needs his Briscoe and Patterson. Road Dogg and X-pac? Make that shit happen

Ithil

I don't know guys, you might be right. There's NO WAY WWE is going to fuck this Daniel Bryan thing up.

OH WAIT.

I hate being right all the time.

Where did they fuck that up exactly? The part where Daniel Bryan is the central character of the whole story, and fighting against the corporate team as the hero?

Alucard

Banned
Damn, what a soul-crushing ending.

I think that was the point. It's like Brock/Punk, but it's Corporate bastards/Bryan. I like where this COULD be going.

Does Bryan go on from here to dismantle The Shield one by one? Does he go after Orton directly? Is there a match between himself and HHH in the cards with HHH putting over "the future"? I'm intrigued to say the least.

bigosc2k

Banned
I swear logic does not exist in WWE, you have a whole roster afraid to beat up 3 guys, hell wasn't Mark Henry beefing with shield a few weeks ago as well.

Orton's in the background because it's not about him. The whole thing is about Bryan's chase to be the champion now after everyone has stepped on his neck and dumped on the idea of him being champion. It's basically an updated version of Stone Cold vs. McMahon and it's working. Just like during The Rock's first title reigns, he was in the background because the ultimate thing was Austin chasing the title to stick it Vince.

KissVibes

Banned
So this is pretty much to see if Mr H can play the MR MCMAHON role. I think he did alright. But he needs his Briscoe and Patterson. Road Dogg and X-pac? Make that shit happen

Teddy and Brad are his stooges.

I swear logic does not exist in WWE, you have a whole roster afraid to beat up 3 guys, hell wasn't Mark Henry beefing with shield a few weeks ago as well.

They eliminated the only two guys that wouldn't give a shit about getting punished: Ziggler and Show.

Those two guys are going to be on team Bryan come Survivor Series and are going to be big parts of this angle in their own respects.

This is great booking! HHH and this segment have really put Bryan over. It is obvious that Bryan is gonna get pushed to the moon, problem is it won't happen till Survivor Series or later.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Where did they fuck that up exactly? The part where Daniel Bryan is the central character of the whole story, and fighting against the corporate team as the hero?

Its crazy how some people didn't get it. This is the Austin vs McMahon feud, with different players and they are tayloring it to fit.

Its too much to hope that Cena would come back 4 months down, swerve the marks and become the Corporate Rock ver 2.0. Another perfect heel turn opportunity that they'll fuck up.

I think that was the point. It's like Brock/Punk, but it's Corporate bastards/Bryan. I like where this COULD be going.

I think most people understand that, but they also have seen them fuck up the very obvious. See the ECW and WCW invasions.

Does Bryan go on from here to dismantle The Shield one by one? Does he go after Orton directly? Is there a match between himself and HHH in the cards with HHH putting over "the future"? I'm intrigued to say the least.

I'd be cool with that.

And yeah. It's pretty obvious there's going to be some kind of HHH match in the future. Could I see them bring HBK in as either D-Brine's trainer, working against HHH because as his best friend, he knows him best? Or maybe vice-versa? Yes. Yes I could, and that would be awesome.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

Oh that was absolutely the point. People are now going to tune in hoping that the episode they are watching is the one where they see the bad guys lose and the good guy win.

Top Bottom