• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

I think The Shield taking the rolls of corporate henchmen emphasizes that Summerslam started a main event scene reboot for WWE. It's completely against their previous philosophy to be corporate goons, even for them. But it's a reboot so we have to accept it.

Quick storyline answers:

1.) Mr. Hs pays VERY well.

2.) The "injustice" thing was always bullshit and a ruse. They were always corporate's pawns.

Raw64life

Not sure how a guy who's been a main eventer for 8 years and was already a 9 time world champion before this reign is "breathing new life" into anything.

So Stone Cold Daniel Bryan is smashing up this car later, huh?

OH SHIT A CADDY

it will be ruined by the end of the night.

Welp I can see Bryan is going to destroy that Cadillac somehow.

Cadillac has a cool theme

Yeah, Bryan's not wreckin that car at all

Bryan getting that Stone Cold push

Well that car is a goner.

Oh hey, another of "Randy's" cars is getting wrecked tonight.

Yep.

A new car for Orton?

That won't last very long.

(Better keep Kofi away from it...)

LOL the car has HHH's music!

Also why would HHH give Orton a gift after the gift Orton gave him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMfkwvZFrBg

lol

I look forward to seeing how that car gets dealt with, maybe it can be like WM19 on the Gamecube and Bryan can just dropkick it into pieces.

jred2k

This segment cements Bryan's need for a new theme. If he's gonna interrupt dickhead suits he needs something akin to glass shattering.

Top Bottom