• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

strobogo

Banned
Fave Five Gimmick Matches

War Games (even if most of them were very samey)
Ladder/TLC/MITB
I Quit
Steel Cage
Royal Rumble

Least Fave Five Gimmick Matches:

X on a Pole
Punjabi Prison
Inferno
Any strap match post Sting vs Vader
Konnan Matches

Fave Five Gimmick Matches

Bet matches (hair/mask vs hair/mask).
Steel cage match (only if the only way to win is to escape and no door bullshit).
1 hour last man standing.
Royal Rumble.
TLC (tables, ladders and cervezas).

Worst Gimmick Matches

Elevation X.
King of the Mountain.
Cages matches with pins and submissions.
Something in a pole match.
Ambulance match.

Have not fully caught up, but somehow condenced a months worth of WWE (NXT to) down enough to catch up. Some great stuff - but still lots sof stuff worth skipping though.

PS: JESUS CHRIST CESARO

I didn't know Konnan have a podcast! The audio quality aint great but the file size is kinda big.

Yo, yo, yo, let me speak on this...

¡ORALÉ!

Arriba la raza!

Yo you know that Stone Cold fool be talkin' about his podcast is fo' life but the Konnancast is forever!

But more import'edley den all dat, bean breath is rowdy rowdy and 'bout it 'bout it.

gurudyne

What do you guys expect from RAW tonight? I'm not really feeling it for some reason.

DBry redoubling his efforts for the title while Neuvolution tries to stiff-arm his progress with Shield matches. In the meantime, they'll proceed with "the real program" which will involve something like Orton v Ryback or something something hoss something match at NoC. We may or may not get a HHH speech somewhere in the mix.

At some point, we'll get the PG version of Kane in a Saw scenario and no one will call the cops or try to apprehend the Wyatts.

Tag team feud between Los Matadores and the Usos over who is the most "cultural". Fandango runs in for the double-DQ.

strobogo

Banned
Yo, yo, yo, let me speak on this...

¡ORALÉ!

Arriba la raza!

Yo you know that Stone Cold fool be talkin' about his podcast is fo' life but the Konnancast is forever!

But more import'edley den all dat, bean breath is rowdy rowdy and 'bout it 'bout it.

As if I couldn't hate you any more.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Lion's Den Match of the Day:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78248641&postcount=17

Top Five Most Likely GWF Higher Powers

Big Show: Once the savior of GWF, will he be the destroyer???

Vinny Mac/Sunflower: Took the competition off of Monday night once a dozen years ago, is he back to finish the job once and for all?

Professor Beef: Came back from a lifetime ban for some mysterious reason after months of begging to get off the show. Maybe he wants to deliver the salvation of the void to the entire fed?

Kanyon: Who better?

Carlos Boozer.

Bonus:
Bo Dallas is the truth.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Right now I'm angling pretty hard for Capcom/Nintendo apologists in that goddamn Ace Attorney 5 thread D:

Dear god why do I do this to myself :p

I feel worse for the idiots who won't buy a game that they want, probably at a lower price than retail, because they are afraid of the scary digital boogeyman. I've got 73 digital games on the 3DS and already had it replaced once.

I feel worse for the idiots who won't buy a game that they want, probably at a lower price than retail, because they are afraid of the scary digital boogeyman. I've got 73 digital games on the 3DS and already had it replaced once.

Hah! If AA5 isn't full goddamn price on eShop that'd be a first for Capcom.

And with all due respect, there's no way on Earth I'd touch such an archaic digital system without some extreme perks on my end (we're talking like rock bottom pricing here). I have zero interest in doing the Customer Service dance for something that should literally take me two minutes

Truth be told, though, my beef is way more with Capcom. It's a dick move on all fronts.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

And with all due respect, there's no way on Earth I'd touch such an archaic digital system without some extreme perks on my end (we're talking like rock bottom pricing here). I have zero interest in doing the Customer Service dance for something that should literally take me two minutes

They've already released two games cheaper on the eshop than they were digitally and when it was announced they said it would be at lower than the standard price point, so...

They've already released two games cheaper on the eshop than they were digitally and when it was announced they said it would be at lower than the standard price point, so...

What two games are we talking about? And did those have physical release?

I don't feel like mucking up Wrassle-GAF with this, so move it to the other thread if you like, but Capcom has been playing fast and loose with this shit for a while now, and the constant taunting - 'Oh we might get a physical release if you guys beg for it!' 'OOPS JK' is garbage, especially considering everything about Ace Attorney's sales indicates it would do very well on all fronts.

They just don't want to.

More power to you for going digital with your 3DS, but I have no faith in Capcom treating their consumers with any sort of respect anymore.

And to be blunt: You said you had 73 digital games on your 3DS. That's almost 1/3rd of the goddamn eShop library. No shit you're going to disagree with me :p

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair I was counting DSi and VC games. I only have 15 retail games on the eshop. The two games are RE:R and Mercs 3D, both of which got official price drops waay before their retail versions did.

I agree that this isn't the thread but I did need to waste some time while eating dinner and waiting for RAW GWF.

I just want to play AA5, no amount of potential shenanigans will stop me from accomplishing this task.

I was like that too. I literally bought a 3DS early for it (and to try some of the library). Then all the garbage news started.

To be fair I was counting DSi and VC games. I only have 15 retail games on the eshop. The two games are RE:R and Mercs 3D, both of which got official price drops waay before their retail versions did.

I agree that this isn't the thread but I did need to waste some time while eating dinner and waiting for RAW GWF.

YOU SON OF A BITCH *flying cross body*

I've never even seen GWF, beyond the hilarious Heel gif. I feel like I'm missing out...but it's Sunflower so maybe not :p

Valentus

What do you guys expect from RAW tonight? I'm not really feeling it for some reason.

More ass kicking and humillation to Bryan

Punk trying to make Axel look like a big menace

More Ryback shower raping

Sin Cara Botching gimnick consolidates

Random fights

Random fights

Video of Cena's operation and he telling us that he will never give up

Random fights

Randy Orton kicking a jobber's ass, bryan tries to interfere, but the shield kick his ass

Show over.

One of Konnan's special moves was the Tequila Sunrise. He utilized it to great effect throughout his storied career.

iqga2qida7l.gif

Joeki11a

Banned
Punk might as well put over Axel and leave, he has been a complete jobber in 2013

Losing to Cena live on raw, rock twice back to back ppvs, taker in biggest match ever in wrestling, now Brock.

Just put over the kid and leave until RR and return as the slick black hair Punk, you know the one that had a point as a character in wwe.

Penguin

Truth be told, though, my beef is way more with Capcom. It's a dick move on all fronts.

I'm curious, how many handhelds have you lost?

More ass kicking and humillation to Bryan

Punk trying to make Axel look like a big menace

More Ryback shower raping

Sin Cara Botching gimnick consolidates

Random fights

Random fights

Video of Cena's operation and he telling us that he will never give up

Random fights

Randy Orton kicking a jobber's ass, bryan tries to interfere, but the shield kick his ass

Show over.

Seems about right, but they've completely jobbed Axel to Punk at this point. I'll never buy him as a credible threat sadly.

I'm curious, how many handhelds have you lost?

3. 1 PSP lost in a move, 1 PSP and 1 DS stolen out of my apartment (along with other things).

All before digital really hit its stride. I'd be real happy to have most of my games back.

Luckily they didn't take my Altoids Gum can, which is cleverly disguised as a game case for my DS games :p

Top Bottom