• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

somedevil

I missed last week. Have they said that was the fastest WWE title match in history?

Nope. They are actually going forward with Daniel Bryan as top babyface after he beat Cena clean.

edit: Still amazes me with Cena gone and Daniel Bryan at the top the bitching will always remain.

Kaladin

I think The Shield taking the rolls of corporate henchmen emphasizes that Summerslam started a main event scene reboot for WWE. It's completely against their previous philosophy to be corporate goons, even for them. But it's a reboot so we have to accept it.

somedevil

I think The Shield taking the rolls of corporate henchmen emphasizes that Summerslam started a main event scene reboot for WWE. It's completely against their previous philosophy to be corporate goons, even for them. But it's a reboot so we have to accept it.

Well, they are mercenaries with Heyman paying them off. So it seems Triple H is paying them off for sercurity now.

Top Bottom