• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Well, that handles the overrun.

Bryan wins, while getting his ass kicked.

I love how Rhodes just covers his face and turns away from the ass-kicking, even though the camera wasn't even focused on him.

Next week on Raw:

the-union.jpg

I know you're all gonna hate this but think about how unbelievably bonkers the crowd would've went there if Cena's music started and he ran in there and cleared house. Just imagine that pop, it would've been stratospheric... wow that's actually a word. That's why i love Cena, he's electric, he has an aura about him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually this is much closer to Foley versus HHH. All we need now is American dragon to overcome the odds every week only to be beaten clean each and every PPV.

Eventually Bryan has to get even but with HHH involved he will get buried for 16 weeks, get even for 1 week and then go back to midcard. I don't feel good about this angle anymore.

Top Bottom