• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Ultratech

Tag team match playa.

TagTeamMatchPlaya.gif

Maddox hasn't quite mastered the Teddy Long art of dragging out the face team participant reveals with increasing volume no matter how blatantly obvious since they're always standing in the ring together.
You've got to be more like...
"it's gonna be, mr money in the bank Randy Orton, the number one contender Daniel Bryan
....AND WWE CHAMPION JOHN CENA!"
Delivered like the fans are supposed to view this revelation as a genuine surprise.

I love the Wyatts...

... but the LED lantern really is a shame, especially considering they light a real one seconds before, which highlights how fake the LED one is.

Downhome

If they start to really market that mask, just imagine hundreds and hundreds or more fans in the crowd with them on. They should give them away at the door for a few shows in the future. Would be one of the wildest visuals ever.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The camerawork in this entrance really makes it, the way it stays close and sways back and forth...it gives you the feel that you have no idea where they are.

ghostmind

Crowd was so quiet I could the arena fans buzzing. Why bother buying a ticket if you are going to sit on your hands Green Bay? You suck.

Cagey

Banned
I don't really mind. You expect these backwoods folk to be technicians?

Technicians? Of course not. They look awkward as generic large men. The one in the jump suit looks like he's liable to fall over himself walking, let alone attempting any sort of move (wrestling, brawl, or otherwise).

Top Bottom