• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Wow. Layla used to be at least serviceable in the ring. Granted, she was around when Kelly Kelly was in the ring, so everybody looked better.

Layla looked horrible in that debacle though.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Layla probably hasn't wrestled Kaitlyn before. I don't think Kaitlyn is that good and Layla is not good enough to carry her. Of course they don't have any good female wrestlers to carry anyone on that roster.

When was the last time Layla was a heel anyway, with Ms Taker I guess?

Ithil

Layla seems rusty as fuck. There was a time for a while when she was a pretty good wrestler. Of course Kaitlyn is not great (or good, or even average), unless she's being carried, and only AJ and Eve have done that so far.

Layla probably hasn't wrestled Kaitlyn before. I don't think Kaitlyn is that good and Layla is not good enough to carry her. Of course they don't have any good female wrestlers to carry anyone on that roster.

When was the last time Layla was a heel anyway, with Ms Taker I guess?

Kaitlyn is good, as is AJ. Natalya is also a great diva. They have talent, but there's just no drive, as it's obvious both WWE and the fans don't really care how good a diva is in the ring.

Just tuned in at CM Punk's promo. Read about the opening angle...sounds like a segment to sell a fucking t-shirt.

Posting right after you, I feel like I should just post what you say, but all mixed up :p.

somedevil

Basically all the divas that can work are in NXT. Paige is not going be called up till she is 21 because that's the WWE rule. They should then bring up all the good ones when Paige is ready.

Downhome

Natalya is pretty darn good actually. I've seen it before, and you could even tell how crisp and fluid she can be in the ring in that first episode of the Divas show when they showed her training. I really wish they would let her go wild sometime.

Downhome

I always wondered what it would be like to have a person like that in real life, a walking advertisement that can't stop hawking a product or brand. Would they have any friends?

Yeah really. Maybe that's why I hate her so much, I dunno. I get pissed off every time I see one of those stupid commercials.

Ithil

Kaitlyn is good, as is AJ. Natalya is also a great diva. They have talent, but there's just no drive, as it's obvious both WWE and the fans don't really care how good a diva is in the ring.

Posting right after you, I feel like I should just post what you say, but all mixed up :p.

Kaitlyn isn't good, she's very uncoodinated. AJ and Natalya are the only good wrestlers of the main roster Divas, frankly.

Basically all the divas that can work are in NXT. Paige is not going be called up till she is 21 because that's the WWE rule. They should then bring up all the good ones when Paige is ready.

AJ, Natalya, Naomi and Kaitlyn(Considering her experience) are the only ones that can wrestle. Everybody on NXT can wrestle except for Banks and Charleotte shes more flashy gymnastics.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
watching rescue 911 this kid put his brothers arm through a window

ECDUB ECDUB ECDUB
Kaitlyn isn't good, she's very uncoodinated. AJ and Natalya are the only good wrestlers of the main roster Divas, frankly.

Naomi's just as good as AJ. Natalya's leagues above both of them.

Downhome

Is it awful that Heath Slater is one of my favorite workers right now and has been since he hit the main roster? I love his selling, it's great. He seems like a solid worker straight out of the 80s or early 90s.

somedevil

Well Summerslam so far:

Bryan vs Cena
Punk vs Brock
Del Rio vs Christian
Wyatt vs Kane inferno match
Rhodes vs Sandow

Need 2 or 3 more matches and a preshow match left.

AJ, Natalya, Naomi and Kaitlyn(Considering her experience) are the only ones that can wrestle. Everybody on NXT can wrestle except for Banks and Charleotte shes more flashy gymnastics.

Charlotte is way too green to be called up anytime soon, but she's a good athlete and has a ton of presence in the ring for someone who has so few matches you could count them on one hand.

Ithil

Well Summerslam so far:

Bryan vs Cena
Punk vs Brock
Del Rio vs Christian
Wyatt vs Kane inferno match
Rhodes vs Sandow

Need 2 or 3 more matches and a preshow match left.

The Shield vs Big Shoe and Henry is planned. Probably something to do with AJ/Kaitlyn/Layla too.

Charlotte is way too green to be called up anytime soon, but she's a good athlete and has a ton of presence in the ring for someone who has so few matches you could count them on one hand.

She's very awkward in the ring maybe its her height but she just looks weird when she's wrestling. She will definitely get better though

Summer Rae mostly sucks.

I guess if you still consider her part of NXT even though she's technically called up already. I definitely like her 1st lady of NXT character more than Fandango dancer #2

Top Bottom