• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Raw64life

Kane never wins Inferno matches

kane-8.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He is better at this gimmick than anyone that I can remember for a long...long time. Just incredible.

Poor Walyon Mercy never got to stick around for them to do anything. And Spivey had a history with teaming with Sid who was also in the WWF at the time. Could have been awesome

strobogo

Banned
Gingerbeard desperately needs to be replaced. He's AWFUL. He never would have been called up if he wasn't a part of a unit and already had a giant beard.

It's not quite the cheesy supernatural stuff that i'll unashamedly lap up but I like the vibe coming from this Kane/Wyatt feud so far.
Now bring back the Kane Klaw.

Downhome

Poor Walyon Mercy never got to stick around for them to do anything. And Spivey had a history with teaming with Sid who was also in the WWF at the time. Could have been awesome

Don't get me started on Waylon Mercy. I was the biggest WM fan in the world back then. I was so pumped up for that gimmick, I loved it so much, one of my favorite ever. To this day I hate that it, and Spivey, didn't last. Yeah, could have been awesome indeed.

I'm suddenly a lot more interested in Wyatt/Kane, though i keep expectations in check by remembering that it's a Kane singles match

Top Bottom