• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

strobogo

Banned
Does anyone else feel almost nothing when Dolph comes out these days? Hate to be that guy, but...

His face turn feels very unearned. He didn't have any revelations or change of heart. He's just a face now because ADR beat him for the title. It's a pretty lame reason to me.

Does anyone else feel almost nothing when Dolph comes out these days? Hate to be that guy, but...

Dolphs mic skills are really poor doesn't help that guy has always been with managers. This feud is pretty stupid they have 2 feuds going on but don't want to merge them by putting Kaitlyn with Dolph. Ziggler needs to get away from AJ and Big E

can D. Bry please just let his hair down, i don't like the ponytail

AJ would be a star on any Shimmer card. She's a good worker and good on the mic, and attractive.

she doesn't have typical diva look, i mean. I ain't sayin' she ain't attractive, don't get me wrong. maybe "not model quality" wasn't the right way to put it

i don't watch Shimmer so i dunno about any of that other stuff

AJ is the pretty girl who says shes not pretty and will always be alone

l.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Calling it now...Orton cashes in TONIGHT, we get a triple threat at Summerslam so that Cena doesn't have to tap or get pinned by Daniel Bryan.

dream

"One of the most anticipated and looked forwarded to matches"

CHRIST

I really wish they didn't save King.

gurudyne

Dolphs mic skills are really poor doesn't help that guy has always been with managers. This feud is pretty stupid they have 2 feuds going on but don't want to merge them by putting Kaitlyn with Dolph. Ziggler needs to get away from AJ and Big E

Yeah, unlike Paul/Punk, this betrayal angle isn't going anywhere interesting. They aren't delving into the history of the group or doing anything with it at all. It's just "I'M BAD AND SINCE YOU'RE GOOD NOW, WE'RE FIGHTING" There's a hint of a love triangle with AJ but who ever gives a shit about romance in wrestling? Miss Elizabeth is the only one I can think of and that was fucking decades ago.

"Paul, say something stupid."

That might've been the best line of Brock's career. Absolutely out of nowhere and hilarious.

Monday Night Raw Supershow™ starring BRRRRRROCK LESNAR

Top Bottom