• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

GET HIM KOFI!!!

BRAZZERS HIM!

eoriq.png
holly shit hahahaha

Doesn't matter.

LOL

She's literally never won a match in NXT and is still getting very over in her short matches. Her female Eugene gimmick combined with good wrestling makes her endearing, despite an average face.

She's not that over, and it's only Florida.

Only the WWE says "you can't make it, you're not pretty enough", the crowd doesn't say that. She'll be coming up to a HHH-run WWE, not a Vince run one. I mean, Summer Rae is not really very pretty, and she not only is getting pushed, but a lot of guys like her (now that might be her legs, but they call her hot). Bayley will do fine.

LOL You seriously may very well be one of her biggest fans. Because I've never heard anyone else with this much faith.

Look, I'm easily one of the biggest advocates of women's pro wrestling and women pro wrestlers on this board. But I'm also realistic. Rebecca Knox on DAY ONE is a better NXT prospect for the WWE than Bayley, and there are many more in the indies behind her. Go back and look at any Shimmer and Shine card and tell me Divina Rose is one of the top tier stars there, based on any criteria, looks, ring work, charisma, or any combination. She isn't. She's lost in the shuffle. If she can't be a star on a Shimmer or Shine show, I don't see how you can say she'll make it in WWE. When Britani Knight walked down the aisle with her mom the first time in Shimmer, she was a star of the show.

Ithil

LOL

She's not that over, and it's only Florida.

LOL You seriously may very well be one of her biggest fans. Because I've never heard anyone else with this much faith.

Look, I'm easily one of the biggest advocates of women's pro wrestling and women pro wrestlers on this board. But I'm also realistic. Rebecca Knox on DAY ONE is a better NXT prospect for the WWE than Bayley, and there are many more in the indies behind her. Go back and look at any Shimmer and Shine card and tell me Divina Rose is one of the top tier stars there, based on any criteria, looks, ring work, charisma, or any combination. She isn't. She's lost in the shuffle. If she can't be a star on a Shimmer or Shine show, I don't see how you can say she'll make it in WWE. When Britani Knight walked down the aisle with her mom the first time in Shimmer, she was a star of the show.

Shimmer is dedicated to women's wrestling, though. You don't need to be a Shimmer standout to be noticeable in WWE.
Also, it doesn't really matter that much. I don't really find the Bellas all that amazing looking, yet there they are as their reality show stars.

krae_man

I'm sure these Sconis have never seem a Samoan up close.

There were 45,241 housing units at an average density of 995.0 per square mile (384.2 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 77.9% White, 3.5% African American, 4.1% Native American, 4.0% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 7.2% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 13.4% of the population.

So there's like 20 Samoans in Green Bay.

(._.)

Banned
man some of these dudes really like showing off their asses look at the booty on that one dude jesus cheeks hanging out

The Real Americans actually won? Now I didn't see that coming. I hope they become Tag Team Champions soon. It'll make Zeb and The Real American's gimmick more relevant. And The Shield aren't doing anything with the tag belts.

More importantly, it's been too long since Cesaro held a title. It should be remedied quick.

Top Bottom