• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Big E is pulling a fast one on everybody. He is wearing a smaller and smaller single each week seeing how long it takes for people to notice.

Shimmer is dedicated to women's wrestling, though. You don't need to be a Shimmer standout to be noticeable in WWE.

No, but based on the WWE's record over the last decade or so, you need to be model-level attractive if you are not.

Like I said, if you AREN'T model-level hot and want to make it in the WWE, you'd better be able to overcome that with something else, like being a great wrestler, or having your father be Ric Flair.

This argument isn't helping your argument FOR Bayley.

And yes, even "ugly" Summer Rae (you know, the one with an amazing body) was a legit model before she got into WWE.

Also, it doesn't really matter that much. I don't really find the Bellas all that amazing looking, yet there they are as their reality show stars.

Both were models. And they are twins, which was a gimmick they never had on TV before. Again, I don't see how this helps Bayley make it to the WWE.

916%20-%20Brazzers%20goldust%20kaitlyn%20nxt%20primo%20wwe.png

dream

I don't know what it is about Dolph and Big E, but every spot they do makes it look like Dolph is giving Big E a blowie.

Top Bottom