• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

dKaU4kW.jpg

Showster time tonight

That's too bad about legit shook.

We should put our heads together and come up with some new word or phrase and push it to the moon, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did legit shook exist before us? Of course. We brought it mainstream. We did all the work. Its our baby. We made it popular.

Did legit shook exist before us? Of course. We brought it mainstream. We did all the work. Its our baby. We made it popular.

You know what? You're right!

There was no official Urban Dictionary definition before July 2013, and MatthewGallant made one and now it's up to us go give that thing a 'thumbs up' and somehow plant a wrasslegaf flag on it.

nappy

Neo Member
Come on, guys. Everything new is well-forgotten old. Just two actual usages of legit shook before WrassleGAF kickstarted it to infinity and beyond? It doesn't count, you may even say it was a typo. Perhaps these guys meant to say "legit spook", who knows?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What Liu Kang is saying is

"You guys have good ideas"

Kaladin

Guys.....for the first time in a long time I'm able to watch Raw live in it's entirety in the comfort of my home. I started an 8 - 5pm shift today and it sure as hell beats 2pm - 10pm.

somedevil

Man I must of missed Dave Meltzer heel turn on CM Punk after the Payback buy rates came back. He said this:

"Punk's first match from Mania"

"If a guy really is a superstar and he is out for two and a half months his first match, if he really is a superstar, should mean something"

"He is a star who can't draw"

"What you're telling me is he can't draw nationally"

Man, all this over a B pay per view and Punk was gone for a short time and not a year like when Triple H came back. I hope people in WWE are not believing it because then the Summerslam buy rate has a lot riding on it for Punk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys.....for the first time in a long time I'm able to watch Raw live in it's entirety in the comfort of my home. I started an 8 - 5pm shift today and it sure as hell beats 2pm - 10pm.

'comfort' 'raw'

what is this

I expect raw to be trash because how the hell do you follow the G1?

GWF will blow the doors off, hoping no whites win

Showaddy

I've replaced a few of my 11am-8pm shifts with 6am-2pm ones recently as well. It makes a hell of a difference, I can actually enjoy a working day now.

Man I must of missed Dave Meltzer heel turn on CM Punk after the Payback buy rates came back. He said this:

Man, all this over a B pay per view and Punk was gone for a short time and not a year like when Triple H came back. I hope people in WWE are not believing it because then the Summerslam buy rate has a lot riding on it for Punk.

You know the weirdest thing I learned about Meltzer after listening to him on Colts paaadcast is he puts a filter over his voice on his radio shows. He actually sounds like a high pitched geek in his regular voice

Would you go as far as to say he's a pencil neck geek?

KissVibes

Banned

CM Punk came back to fight Chris Jericho and most people thought it was going to be a bait and switch and he would no-show Chicago. I don't think he can really be blamed for bad Payback buyrates.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
I don't work for WWE, but I did write the story for Fast Lane.

Posted here a couple of times, off and on, and have been into THIS BUSINESS for damn near my whole life. Place I work at got the opportunity to create a racing game for John Cena a few months ago and, thankfully, I got to craft the story supporting the racing.

Tried to insert a lot of wrestling love into the back and forth. There's later levels with racer/wrestlers and referee car-enthusiasts you challenge, along with a bit of Punch-Out style "return of Don" moments. It was a LOT of fun to do...WWE was great to work with on the creative side and I think we made a pretty fun game.

That said, I wanted to get "legit shook" into the game since the first draft. Think of it as a "thank you" for the support, the many links Bootay provides for NJPW, and being one of the best communities on GAF. Handshakes all around. Hope you guys play the game and dig it.

Also, Fav Five Time:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. Prince Devitt
4. Sami Zayn/El Generico
5. CM Punk

XenoRaven

Hi I get paid lots of money to write articles about a fictional TV show. Everyone listen to my expert opinion about how only one person determines PPV buy rates and not an entire card with different builds and storylines.

Edit: No Beef this is not another Dave Meltzer alt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Posted here a couple of times, off and on, and have been into THIS BUSINESS for damn near my whole life. Place I work at got the opportunity to create a racing game for John Cena a few months ago and, thankfully, I got to craft the story supporting the racing.

Tried to insert a lot of wrestling love into the back and forth. There's later levels with racer/wrestlers and referee car-enthusiasts you challenge, along with a bit of Punch-Out style "return of Don" moments. It was a LOT of fun to do...WWE was great to work with on the creative side and I think we made a pretty fun game.

That said, I wanted to get "legit shook" into the game since the first draft. Think of it as a "thank you" for the support, the many links Bootay provides for NJPW, and being one of the best communities on GAF. Handshakes all around. Hope you guys play the game and dig it.

Also, Fav Five Time:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. Prince Devitt
4. Sami Zayn/El Generico
5. CM Punk

Someone hold me I am shaking

DMczaf

It's 2013 and he still calls himself Y2J.

That's like 40 year olds who still go by Timmy or Joey.

Also wouldn't the fault be that terrible Cena vs Ryback feud nobody cared about, that was the main event. Meltzer you dumb fuck.

Meltzer has never and will never fault Cena for bad ratings or bad buyrates. Ever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
EMBee99 WE LOVE YOU for flying the flag higher than anything else

I hope we get a good Raw tonight. I know the go home shows have been kinda lame all year but I am legit hyped for Summer Slam and want to see these feuds boil over.

Brinbe

Also, Fav Five Time:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. Prince Devitt
4. Sami Zayn/El Generico
5. CM Punk
*starts Thank you, Embee chants*

Also, Fav Five Time:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. Prince Devitt
4. Sami Zayn/El Generico
5. CM Punk

this is amazing.

thank you EMBee99

Top Bottom