• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

ecurbj

iL4LIr2qhBn5I.gif

This shit is killing this feud for me. Just let it be about Daniel being a wrestler and John being a superstar, we don't need any of this Trips/Vince/Steph ego feeding bullshit.

Er, yeah? Natalya is normally a very good wrestler, by far the best female wrestler in WWE. She's Hart Dungeon trained.

Eh, she might be Dungeon trained but I can't remember anything she's done in the company besides her sharpshooter on AJ. It might just be down to her never getting the chance though.

Updated card:

John Cena with Vince vs Daniel Bryan with HHH with Brad Maddox as the guest referee in a lumberjack falls count anywhere dance match.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This shit is killing this feud for me. Just let it be about Daniel being a wrestler and John being a superstar, we don't need any of this Trips/Vince/Steph ego feeding bullshit.

they haven't ruined an angle in a while, so why not this one, that could actually be interesting without their meddling

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
horrible. makes me not want to watch SS because of this shit.

Of course this pop-obsessed asshole has to insert himself into the ME at Summerslam because it was getting too big and he had to get some of that pie.

Top Bottom