• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Guzim

UaLu2Sw.jpg

Long term this might lead to HHH vs Cena at Wrestlemania.

That is win, win. Better that they face each other rather than killing the careers of two other wrestlers.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Lol not even a real inferno match.

This fucking company.

WHY THE FUCK DID MY BOI TITUS O'NEIL GET A PROPER ENTRANCE?!

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

I saw that match and Triple H didn't ruin it but the whole finish and Kevin Nash interfering did.

The match would have been better without HHH there at all, hence he ruined it. All special referee matches with bullshit, if the person reffing has no reason to be there at all then the match is ruined. HHH doesn't play an intrinsic role in these feuds, him being there doesn't help anyone, it just lets him sate his ridiculous ego.

Entropia

No One Remembers
HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS! HUSKY HARRIS!

ecurbj

This would be hilarious when the lights come on and Kane is standing right in front of Bray Wyatt while the family is in the ring!

Edit: Well I was kinda right.

The Ring of Fire match will probably play out better than an Inferno match because lets face it, the real draw of the match is the fiery spectacle of flames shooting up with mat impacts, the end result of someone (usually Kane) sticking their foot or arm in some fire is a pretty crappy way for a match to finish, i'll take a pinfall over it at this point.
But maybe that's just me, feel free to set dudes on fire post match.

Yeah right, HHH would make sure he never walks again.
Miz has inherited the figure four and mastered it, HHH would be the one unable to walk if they tussled....it was hard to type this with a straight face.

I love that WWE has someone sick and twisted to match up with Kane again....it's been a while.
You and me both.

Top Bottom