• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Cena needs to fucking acknowledge he was screwed out the title the last time HHH ref'd.

This Miz segment is my only hope.

Godamn what am I saying this week?!

The Ring of Fire match will probably play out better than an Inferno match because lets face it, the real draw of the match is the fiery spectacle of flames shooting up with mat impacts, the end result of someone (usually Kane) sticking their foot or arm in some fire is a pretty crappy way for a match to finish, i'll take a pinfall over it at this point.
But maybe that's just me, feel free to set dudes on fire post match.

Miz has inherited the figure four and mastered it, HHH would be the one unable to walk if they tussled....it was hard to type this with a straight face.

You and me both.

I expected more from you lol

Showaddy

Yeah it made more sense for it to be an inferno match because that way the family could interfere to help Bray beat Kane. Thus Kane doesn't look weak and can still come back as a beast.

Inferno's are fucking awful matches though. At least we can get a decent match now that fit's in nicely with their gimmicks.

Seriously Kofi copied Zack Ryders recent attempt to get noticed

SmackDown---Zack-Ryder-vs.-Fandango:-SmackDown,-June-7,-2013.jpg

Top Bottom