• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Miz is the host of SS? So essentially he was told he sucked, they didn't know what to do with him, but he was okay on the stick, this is your first step to color commentator?

Miz is the host of SS? So essentially he was told he sucked, they didn't know what to do with him, but he was okay on the stick, this is your first step to color commentator?

He doesn't have anything to do right now so this is WWE's way of keeping him in the spot light. I like it.

Alucard

Banned
THE FRANCHISE shitting on Miz TV. "This is usually a train wreck of a segment." How does this guy not get reprimanded after a comment like that?

I'm convinced Cena is a dick in real life. No need to ether easy targets like the Miz

He tries to take shots because of the fact he doesn't want to take it out on the fans. He says that he isn't frustrated but it is obvious that he is. He's old and bitter. No one gives a fuck about him.

Brinbe

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
D.Brine with them promo chops too. TOTAL FUCKING PACKAGE

Top Bottom