• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Ilive1up

rlts6JY.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He tries to take shots because of the fact he doesn't want to take it out on the fans. He says that he isn't frustrated but it is obvious that he is. He's old and bitter. No one gives a fuck about him.

That shit he pulled on ADR last year I think, or maybe the year before where he tried to ether his gimmick. Thats just unprofessional and it sucks heat from your match. Why do that?

nappy

Neo Member
Fucking Cena, the same flow of speech every single time. Blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH blah.. blah blah.. blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

That shit he pulled on ADR last year I think, or maybe the year before where he tried to ether his gimmick. Thats just unprofessional and it sucks heat from your match. Why do that?

He can't put over talent. He's becoming Hogan without directly becoming him. If Cena left right now, I wouldn't care. He's boring, stale, etc. He can't even put over talent. DB is the fucking underdog yet Cena does this shit over and over and over and over and over. He'd make Zack Gowen look like Goliath to his David.

Top Bottom