• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

I was so sure that this WHC match was going to turn into a triple threat with RVD as well, apparently I was wrong.

Once Lita got moved to the Hardys that was it for him. Rios even jobbed to the Mean Street Possee in the end
Ouch, the ultimate jobbing.

Fuck what you heard Lita was Essa Rios with heavy make up and yeah you get the point.
all that make up must have weighed down his formerly spectacular moonsault.

images82a7y.jpg

"one more match" becoming Christian's main catch phrase is just so stupid

It was like "hey one time on Smackdown the crowd chanted one more match with me so i'm gonna spam it for the next 2 years even though it's awful"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
"one more match" becoming Christian's main catch phrase is just so stupid

It was like "hey one time on Smackdown the crowd chanted one more match with me so i'm gonna spam it for the next 2 years even though it's awful"
SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
What's this about? Not much into podcasts, tbh.

Giant Bomb started a wrestling-focused podcast and said the exact same thing on it ("Christian is the Marty Jannetty of E&C").

Worth a premium membership. 1st episode went up today and it's great.

Not much he can do with jobbers.

The gimmick is good, but if they're not being pushed his promos aren't going to make them credible.
Just seems like they're being shoe horned together. Dutch's promos before Mania were great.

It just did nothing for Swagger.

Cesaro has potential. I don't understand this lack of confidence in his promo abilities. He's competent, and would probably get better. He's only going to get older.

The titan tron video for Christian's "At last" theme was kind of freaky.
I think there was an earlier version of this theme as well with a different generic guitar theme, not to be confused with his 2003 theme which was also generic guitar stuff.

Top Bottom