• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

dream

Jesus, that hairline, that outfit, that dancing, those circa-2002 lyrics...it's almost like R-Truth is getting a crackhead gimmick. Which would be awesome. Like Chris Rock in New Jack City.

ecurbj

Jesus, that hairline, that outfit, that dancing, those circa-2002 lyrics...it's almost like R-Truth is getting a crackhead gimmick. Which would be awesome. Like Chris Rock in New Jack City.
R-Truth-.gif

Pretty hilarious though.

krae_man

LOL

Creative: Vince people are getting pissed off at us always having fandango get intentionally counted out
Vince: Well have him leave the ring before the match starts then

Cousteau

Holy fuck.

That....was a fucking amazing promo.

Seriously, you could FEEL the passion from both men. Cena just gained a whole new level of respect for me, and Bryan knocked it out of the park getting under his skin. That was amazing.
Cena promo'd so hard he respects you more now.

DAMN

nappy

Neo Member
Guys, I turned Raw off after Cena/Bryan to watch different Suzuki Minoru's entrances. Got goosebumps. Is it okay?

His delivery was pretty good I didn't like the Cena promo because it felt like Bryan couldn't retort. Other wrestlers do work for make a wish, other wrestlers work every day of the year but they do it without earning a ridiculous check and main eventing ever PPV of the year, other wrestlers do everything Cena lists when it's questionable if Cena would if he were in their position. It just feels like the WWE are really protective of Cena and the immunity lets him kill the crowd for his opponent because he can relentlessly pander and not get called out on it.

Kaladin

Tonight has been a night of great promos......The Shield, Brock Lesnar via sat, Cena / Bryan.....someone is on fire on their writing staff.

Get outta here with all the praise for Cena's promo btw. It was the same crap he's been cutting for the last 6 years anytime he's had anyone with decent mic skills to bounce off of. Almost word for word. "Blah blah blah respect, blah blah blah for the fans blah blah blah look at the people who've jobbed for me blah blah blah you're not in my league yet blah blah blah beat me and you will EARN the respect blah blah blah this is you most important match"

I'm not falling for that nonsense. He's still a bum.

Get outta here with all the praise for Cena's promo btw. It was the same crap he's been cutting for the last 6 years anytime he's had anyone with decent mic skills to bounce off of. Almost word for word. "Blah blah blah respect, blah blah blah for the fans blah blah blah look at the people who've jobbed for me blah blah blah you're not in my league yet blah blah blah beat me and you will EARN the respect blah blah blah this is you most important match"

I'm not falling for that nonsense. He's still a bum.

Don't forget the work Jack!!

His delivery was pretty good I didn't like the Cena promo because it felt like Bryan couldn't retort. Other wrestlers do work for make a wish, other wrestlers work every day of the year but they do it without earning a ridiculous check and main eventing ever PPV of the year, other wrestlers do everything Cena lists when it's questionable if Cena would if he were in their position. It just feels like the WWE are really protective of Cena and the immunity lets him kill the crowd for his opponent because he can relentlessly pander and not get called out on it.

Because he can't say anything else so he has to resort to cheap shit like that. Too bad it doesn't work against The Rock, HHH, or Punk. They just throw it right back.

Top Bottom