• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

ecurbj

iL4LIr2qhBn5I.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Fuck you Mr H, this match finally had some real heat. If D Brine had just left the ring, that would have been perfect. Here come the clowns to shit up the moment.

Brinbe

real talk right now, looks like they are ready to elevate bryan. They let him showcase his wrestling skills and his promo abilities. He'll prob win via some BS like Punk did at MITB, but I'll take it.

What was the point of Mr. H's coming out there? Christ. The end of that promo was so flat. They should've cut it off right at D. Brine refusing to slap Cena.

Holy fuck.

That....was a fucking amazing promo.

Seriously, you could FEEL the passion from both men. Cena just gained a whole new level of respect for me, and Bryan knocked it out of the park getting under his skin. That was amazing.

Alucard

Banned
That promo...so fucking good. And Bryan not slapping Cena back because he doesn't think of him as a wrestler...SO GOOD.

Gotta say that Cena probably won that battle of words, but both guys were strong.

They obviously don't fully beleive in Bryan throwing HHH and Orton out there trying to pretty much announce he's gonna cash in, which means he wont now

real talk right now, looks like they are ready to elevate bryan. They let him showcase his wrestling skills and his promo abilities. He'll prob win via some BS like Punk did at MITB, but I'll take it.

This pro-Cena crowd will convince them to make Cena retain
What awful luck for D-bry. Week after week of huge pops and huge YES chants and the go-home show for Summerslam is filled to the brim with Cena marks. He has no chance on Sunday.

Kaladin

This pro-Cena crowd will convince them to make Cena retain
What awful luck for D-bry. Week after week of huge pops and huge YES chants and the go-home show for Summerslam is filled to the brim with Cena marks. He has no chance on Sunday.

The crowd was as much or more pro Bryan than Cena.

Cena always does these huge promos before non-filler PPV matches like Wrestlemania. People always have the same reaction... "New respect for Cena"... "Damn, a good promo from Cena?"...

Wake up, he's been doing it for 12 years.

Top Bottom