• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
**********GWF Equality Cup Finals tonight*************

WATCH HERE starting at 10:15 CENTRAL right after MONDAY NIGHT RAWWWWWW:
http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

FEEL IT

IV4APZS.png

Who's winnin this thing? Frankman? QueenofThorns? Net_Wonderbread_Wrecker? The angelic Ithil? The dirty Sokantish?

WHO GETS IT!?

ibsJ64u6yta7VJ.gif

Alucard

Banned
Man, the build for Punk/Brock has been PERFECT. So excited for their match, and I honestly don't know who's going to win. I love this.

I always thought Brock was a good seller. He looks absolutely destroyed right now.
Hope Brock wins. Who you guys rooting for?

He's so good

I remember the Brock vs HHH cage match a few months ago Brock sold a foot/leg injury so good, the entire match. Dude is just a total professional, so good. I hope he destroys Punk.

Bloodwake

In undoubtedly the best MizTV segment ever, Cena proves that he can not only cut a promo, but a spectacularly amazing promo.

Which makes John Cena even more frustrating, if you ask me. He has the capability to deliver incredibly amazing promos and never does it. Ugh.

Hey that sounds like it's a perfect time for him to go out for a while on a five star match while putting over a new star to be built during his absence to heal his broken body.

Nah. They would keep him on TV every week and just have him wrestle safe matches and not take any bumps. Thats how Cena takes vacations.

Remember after he beat Brock and he took time off by wrestling Johnny Ace for 3 months?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
In undoubtedly the best MizTV segment ever, Cena proves that he can not only cut a promo, but a spectacularly amazing promo.

Which makes John Cena even more frustrating, if you ask me. He has the capability to deliver incredibly amazing promos and never does it. Ugh.

He only cares when it's one of the big four PPVs. Outside of that he doesn't give a shit.

I always thought Brock was a good seller. He looks absolutely destroyed right now.
Hope Brock wins. Who you guys rooting for?

I'm thinking Punk wins. I don't see the point in putting Brock over Punk, especially considering Punk has already lost feuds to The Rock, Cena, and the Undertaker this year.

Plus Heyman needs his comeuppance, you know it is going to happen. I don't see how Brock wins to be honest.

Cena / Bryan on the other hand, I'm totally torn on. I can see anything happening, including a failed cash in by Orton, a successful cash in by Orton, Cena retaining, Bryan winning outright, Shied running interference on someone at some point...

Anyway, they've done a great job with both these angles.

#SEXISM is alive and well in the GWF and Frankman, you better watch yourself. If you think I'm letting your cheating tactics get a pass you couldn't be more wrong.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
As I was driving home, an idea of how to add fuel to this Cena/Bryan match....it goes back to the first time Nexus showed up. When they were beating Cena up, Bryan was yelling out "YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME" to Cena as he was kicking him.

Then tonight on Raw he basically said the same shit without the beat down.

He also devalued Punk and the WHC calling Summerslam the biggest match of his career.

Bigger than going as WHC at Wrestlemania? Bigger than fighting your equal over the same title last year at a ppv twice? It's like Bryan didn't exist until Summerslam last year where he wrestled Kane which started that whole Team Hell No.

Bigger than going as WHC at Wrestlemania? Bigger than fighting your equal over the same title last year at a ppv twice? It's like Bryan didn't exist until Summerslam last year where he wrestled Kane which started that whole Team Hell No.

What is bigger than beating the guy who ended the streak at wrestlemania?

gurudyne

He also devalued Punk and the WHC calling Summerslam the biggest match of his career.

Seven month rule. Or three. Or three weeks. Whatever Vince wants, really.

But yeah, the WHC is essentially the new IC championship and they've addressed it several times. Cena even called the WHC "the easy way out" when he won the Rumble and got to choose which title to go after. It's the number two belt and has been for a long time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Congratulations to the Equality Cup winner,

Pepsi City, the only Cat to win. Truly a match of equals, the finals had a female, a black male, a cat, and a robot fighting it out

Great showing. Next week GWF returns to its storylines!

Catching up on RAW, honestly Triple H bugged me more than The Miz did during Cena and Bryan's promo. Seriously why does Triple H have to ruin EVERYTHING trying to get in on the spotlight.

Also totally agree with Miz, Cena just leeches off other stars.

Penguin

As I was driving home, an idea of how to add fuel to this Cena/Bryan match....it goes back to the first time Nexus showed up. When they were beating Cena up, Bryan was yelling out "YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME" to Cena as he was kicking him.

Then tonight on Raw he basically said the same shit without the beat down.

To be fair, the WWE does a great job of devaluing the WHC anyhow
It's not on the same level

And while Punk matches were huge, this is a shot at the WWE's number one guy for THE belt at their 2nd biggest PPV

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Seven month rule. Or three. Or three weeks. Whatever Vince wants, really.

But yeah, the WHC is essentially the new IC championship and they've addressed it several times. Cena even called the WHC "the easy way out" when he won the Rumble and got to choose which title to go after. It's the number two belt and has been for a long time.

To be fair, the WWE does a great job of devaluing the WHC anyhow
It's not on the same level

And while Punk matches were huge, this is a shot at the WWE's number one guy for THE belt at their 2nd biggest PPV

Don't forget making Del Rio come out when Cena got to choose who he wanted to wrestle at Summerslam.

See, this where the brand split should've stayed.
WHC and WWE champ hardly had any interaction and when it did happen, it was a big thing. Half the guys down in Florida would've been called up to fill out the rosters. Brand split was the whole reason Cena got called up in the first place >_>

Get a good following on Smackdown..go after the WHC for a few months then jump to Raw.

Top Bottom