• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

UberTag

No one knows. Basically its he been cleared by Phoenix neurologist but the WWE doctors have not cleared him yet.
And yet those very same doctors sent CM Punk out to work multiple international tours with a staph infection.
D.Brine must only have days left to live.

I really want to see Rusev /Bryan for some reason
I actually want to see them be a comedy tag team
Rusev's comedy tag team partner is going to be Zack Ryder. I'm not letting this dream die.

UberTag

I would love to see Mark Henry get one more push like when he won the WHC.
If it didn't happen after that glorious retirement fake-out, it's never going to happen.

I don't know if Bryan will wrestle in WWE, but I would assume that he'll eventually ask out of his contract and wrestle in the Indies and Japan rather than retire, given how open he's been about feeling like he's healthy and ready to go.
D.Brine vs. Nakamura WILL happen. I believe! YES! YES! YES!

Ah yes. The famed historical rivalry of the US versus... Bulgaria. This segment is just awful. Did no one tell creative that Rusev switched countries? Or that the WWE is allegedly not treating women like shit anymore?

Re: Nikki, she's probably booked to keep the Diva's title until Cena gets the world title back. Secret contract clauses and whatnot!

Top Bottom