• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Ultratech

That Rusev flag...

XPHTNBU.gif

Kusagari

I find it amusing that this entire "revolution" devised to give Nikki competition was really devised to have her keep her title until the record without ever having to fucking defend it.

TraBuch

Banned
Literally the first thing I saw after turning the channel to USA was the flag drop, and then I noticed Lana lying face-first in the ring. Literally the last thing I was expecting to see.

Is that the first time the flag's been like that? Or have I missed something amazing?

Fox318

I find it amusing that this entire "revolution" devised to give Nikki competition was really devised to have her keep her title until the record without ever having to fucking defend it.

After summerslam she will hold the belt and the rest of the women will be labeled as divas and not be over.

Cena taught her well how to keep her spot.

UberTag

Please stop with this grand comeback from a broken nose. It's not like he broke his back or has a broken freakin' neck.
Now now... he's the underdog and coming back against all odds to avenge his injury like a true hero. You should be more supportive. Like the last 25 times they booked a variation of this angle.

Top Bottom