• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Sanjuro

It's happening!

UDu7vI6.gif

Karsha

From a facebook video he did before Raw Amell didn't seem happy to be referred as "Green Arrow" by the wwe, dunno how he felt when HHH totally ignored his name during that segment

Ithil

I really wish Bryan would go away. I liked him, sure.. But he's done. What's the purpose of wheeling out a cripple every couple of months for him to say "MAYBE, HUH?! WHO KNOWS." Just let him fucking die, jesus.

He was there because they're in Washington, and he has a book out.

JTripper

Well there goes any chance at Sheamus cashing in tonight. They made it WAY too obvious with that promo.

Unless
they think we're that dumb

dream

At this point, I feel like Rollins is so terrible as World's Champion that they pretty much have to hot shot the belt onto RKO.

Fox318

At this point, I feel like Rollins is so terrible as World's Champion that they pretty much have to hot shot the belt onto RKO.

As much as laissez faire attitude orton has been over and entertaining he is better without the belt right now.

dream

As much as laissez faire attitude orton has been over and entertaining he is better without the belt right now.

I agree that RKO is great with or without the belt. But, fuck, Rollins is just so brutal that they need to get him out of the main event scene.

Top Bottom