• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Yeah let's get Orton to almost win, he really needs that bullet point.

Cesaro would have been so much more interesting, wk5th an Owens run in. Instead they try to push this shitty Orton/Sheamus feud

Ambition

What was the ref doing there? lol.

sleeingpatrick.gif

ScribbleD

None of that made any sense. Why wouldn't Shaemus wait until Randy had one and then just cash in on him? And Randy is gonna fight Shaemus at SS anyway, so why not just let him finish cashing in and then their SS match becomes a title mat h. Fucking stupid.

Sou Da

It really is a goddamn shame that no one took Miz's hint and just saved Mada. He was obviously trying to send ZZ home for sure.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SS in 2 weeks. Show ends with Orton's music and him celebrating with the actual champ laying on the floor lifeless.

Clearly they're just setting it up for Rollins to beat Cena clean at Summerslam.

Pretty good show overall - not amazing, but it felt like they've at least settled Cesaro into that Finlay high mid-card/low-end main eventer role. Enjoyed the Ryback-Miz stuff with Bryan and Show - shame they kinda wasted Bryan, but whatever - they'll be doing a lot more of that. Speaking of which, NO STING in the Shield vs. Wyatts match sucks. Bray's a cult leader - have him bring in SOMEONE NEW. Amell was new, and awesome doing a hop over the ropes and a spear - Arrow threw a better one than Edge.

Rusev stuff was all great. Rusev having his own flag is a perfect heel move, and Summer doing the camel clutch led to a hilarious visual. Main event was a match - hurt by it being a rushed match in concept and in execution. The fake tease has been done WAY too much, and they've added so many rules that the whole "OH MY GOD, HE'S CASHING IN" thing means nothing. He's cashing in...if the other guy is awake, the bell has rung, yada yada yada.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/08/wwe-raw-8-10-15.html

Screens -

Please, allow the Force to save me

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5621t3c3selv92pjtlcvmyxuqzd9jx3p

JTripper

Man that was so fucking weak.

Next week's Raw better bring it, or else I'll literally only be excited for Summerslam to see Taker.

somedevil

Summerslam Card:

Undertaker vs Brock
Rollins vs Cena
Fatal Four Way tag title match
3 Way divas elimination match
Reigns and Ambrose vs Wyatt and Harper
Ziggler vs Rusev
Cesaro vs Owens
Arrow and Neville vs Stardust and King Barrett
Orton vs Sheamus in Brooklyn. Good luck with that.
Miz vs Ryback vs Big Show

Which will 1 or 2 will be on the pre show.

JTripper

That would be really sad if Owens vs Cesaro was pushed to pre-show.

That could be a potentially great match. Plus, seeing Owens go from having the most anticiated matches in the last 3 PPVs to pre-show doesn't seem right.

Yo, CW's The Arrow brought that Brock Lesner-esque explosiveness and legitimacy to that run in tonight.

The rest of the WWE Superstars™ should be ashamed.

Colocho

Banned
I just noticed that if you get your free month on August 22 you get NXT Takeover: Brooklyn, SummerSlam and Night of Champions for free! I love it Maggle!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Warped Tour wants to be 21+ years or older.

Who the fuck over the age of 21 goes to Warped Tour besides the shitty bands?

Top Bottom