• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Is Cena wearing one of these?.

hqdefault.jpg

16BitNova

So Finn Balor just posted on his Instagram a fan art basically saying Finn at Summerslam. It's a cheaply made photoshop of Heyman with Summerslam imagery and Finn imagery and says the demon rises. I know it's probably nothing. But the kid in me got all giddy seeing as he posted this from his official Instagram and ends the caption with Summerslam ??

I know. I know. I'm probably overreacting. But, honestly him debuting at SummerSlam (during Takers match?) would be pretty cool and seems reasonable.

Edit: Sorry I can't post pic I'm on mobile.

Pretty embarrassing that Finn would repost that.

Why does Heyman have a concrete blocks that Finn is hiding behind in his office?

Oh there's even cell bars too behind the blocks.

So for some god forsaken reason I just turned on tough enough for the first time.
Wtf is with all these commercial breaks? Is it always like this?

ElRenoRaven

Glad to see GiGi gone. Love Paige but I like Sara Lee. So I hate to see her disliking her so much. I wanna see Sara Lee and ZZ win just to see the salt from the trainers, other contestants, and judges.

Fox318

Why? He picked Gigi who got the lowest percent last week and Sara is a guaranteed to be safe and Tanner is as well. Why waste his vote when he can save it for the season finale and change the landscape of the WWE Universe?
He should have used his save on Patrick or even fucking mada.

There was no fucking reason for Tanner to be there.

I hope Gigi gets an NXT deal.

I really can't believe they made this TE fan voted. No matter what the underdog babyface character is goiing to win, it doesn't matter if someone else is clearly better. The heelish unlikeable characters should have just as much of a chance to win but the way the show is set up makes it impossible.

Fox318

NoRéN;175093920 said:
Don't. No way she doesn't get a developmental contract offer?
Meltzer said if any of the women want to continue this they will get a developmental deal.

It might help but he long run since they won't be bitter about a women making 250 I when almost none of the women make anything close to that.

I really can't believe they made this TE fan voted. No matter what the underdog babyface character is goiing to win, it doesn't matter if someone else is clearly better. The heelish unlikeable characters should have just as much of a chance to win but the way the show is set up makes it impossible.

The underdog babyface always wins, though.
Maven, TE1
Jackie, TE2
Uh..Who won TE3 besides Morrison?
Puder won TE4 despite Miz being the ringer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would kill for a Musuo game based off NJPW and it's history where you can play as guys like Chono and go through hordes of ninjas or whatever.

Basara is so much better than musou friend.

I have those NJPW skins. Never use them. Should have done a Liger one instead

Toki767

Maven, TE1
Jackie, TE2

Matt Capotelli I think was his name. I forgot. I only remember that he was actually pretty good in the ring but sadly he had a tumor or something and had to retire.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Matt Capotelli I think was his name. I forgot. I only remember that he was actually pretty good in the ring but sadly he had a tumor or something and had to retire.

Yep. Heyman was pushing him pretty hard while he was in the OVW class with Punk, Albright, Sandow, Miz, Spirit Squad, etc, but he just got sicker and sicker.

Maven, TE1
Jackie, TE2

bruh the only TE I watched all the way was the Austin season so I can't even comment on any of that. I have a hard time believing Puder was an underdog babyface though.

Silent Rage was no underdog babyface, I don't think anyone really was on that season.

Top Bottom