• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

WCW-Sid-Vicious-Sid-Rules-shirt.jpg

Come on wwe shop

Seriously don't understand why they don't have a vintage collection

Toki767

I heard Reigns got hit with a toy briefcase at a house show. The video doesn't show it though. Still, Reigns just sits in the corner while Bray Wyatt stands around... What has This Business come to? I was supporting the revamped Reigns but if he's gonna get shown up by a fan he's doomed. He'll probably never reach main event status, let alone the WWE WHC. What a shame.

Wouldn't be surprised if he maybe got a concussion from it.

I do laugh at the thought though that the only way Reigns knows how to sell is by sitting in the corner while the other people in the match do stuff.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CMPunk/status/631227246963851264

Looks like we have free reign to make fun of cm punk

Well I already got a sketchy vibe from some of his Hogan comments

“I don’t really have a comment on it. Like I said, though, stuff that you say can come back and bite you in the a**. Everybody gets what they deserve in the world. Hopefully he issued a sincere apology and we can all move on from it.

We all have said stupid things, and I don’t think you should judge somebody on what they said a long time ago. But some of the stuff is harsher than other things. It is what it is.”

Kenobi

I think I just watched the worst match I've ever seen. The Villanos vs some clowns. Triplemania has terrible audio problems, but besides that the match is damn terrible. Like, if they were all the Iron Shiek cloned today and put in a match together. I have a severe headache.

I get that there's some history and the Villanos are retiring, but man didn't anyone say "Ok you guys got two minutes. That's it!"

Only 30 minutes away from Tough Enough, friends. The excitement emanating from Full Sail University is palpable all over the WWE Universe. Won't you join me?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They got most of the 1997 RAWs up quick. I stopped watching only a few months ago and they had the first three, now they are only missing one.

The beginning of 1997 is insane. There are no faces. There are lots of heels, some more heelish than others. Well, there's two faces in the upper mid card. Ahmed and...Goldust.

They got most of the 1997 RAWs up quick. I stopped watching only a few months ago and they had the first three, now they are only missing one.

The beginning of 1997 is insane. There are no faces. There are lots of heels, some more heelish than others. Well, there's two faces in the upper mid card. Ahmed and...Goldust.

I'm pretty sure Taker was firmly in face territory around that time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm pretty sure Taker was firmly in face territory around that time.

You're right. So two mid card faces, one top face. A bunch of the heels think they are faces like Bret and Shawn. Austin, the most evil person in the company, is also closer to a face now.

The very first RAW match of 1997 is Mankind versus Owen. It's pretty good too, but two Heels fighting on RAW? This shit didn't happen before!

I just like to come in and get worked folks. I'm a 26 year old man. I just want to get worked into a complete stupor and have some fun.

In service of that, I want to point out how I like that Brock is the only guy they let swear and threaten to kill people (they censor him most of the time but it's still fun cos they can't always).

:lol at the discussed replacement for Seth if Cena somehow isn't able to be cleared for Summerslam

The one scenario where people actually want Cena

Toki767

:lol at the discussed replacement for Seth if Cena somehow isn't able to be cleared for Summerslam

The one scenario where people actually want Cena

They couldn't just give us a Triple Threat match with Rollins/Cesaro/Owens. I guess they didn't want a match to steal the show from Brock/Taker.

Fox318

Would have been smarter if he picked his Mania 30 match which was actually great and also included a now retired superstar that is judging him...

I would have been a total smart ass and picked HHH boker T.:

"The Story that HHH wanted to tell in that match along with his promos were amazing" brother HH

Top Bottom