• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Fox318

Honestly the more I think about that Women's match the angrier I get.

The Women of NXT could be stars if they were able to be themselves.

Instead they are forced to carry the dead weight of the Bellas and the supermodel/reality show based division instead of a division based on wrestling talent and charisma.

I sometimes dip into the wrestling forum on somethingawful and man, these fellas are full of self-loathing and crtiicism for the kid friendly action show they watch every week

i'm glad wrasslegaf has a better attitude about itself

their take on jon stewart hosting summerslam?
'desperate and sad'

views on stephanie
'off!!!!'

come on folks. they're trying to make it a big deal. it's all good. it's like 2 wrestlemanias a year.

Fox318

There is so much in that area of the business right now, fox. Refering to them as divas, for one, is a start. Perhaps somewhat sexist as they arent refering to the men as dudebros.

They need to start adhering to stage names and treating that roster just like any other.

#feministrantover

But it goes deeper into having a senile old man running the company and a sexiset as the excutive producer.

I mean they take these women that got over on NXT and have them film horrible scripted promos where they aren't allowed to stare at the camera or even talk with each other.

For all the Vince talks about talent not stepping up they really fucking have when you consider that they lose their first and last names or any human relate-ability.

VqgqORB.png

Fox318

I wasn't watching much wrestling when Shaemus was getting his original push but he's pretty fucking good in this roll.

He has a good look, good workrate, moveset, and is pretty good with his promos.

Why was he hated for so long? Did they make him Irish Cena?

I wasn't watching much wrestling when Shaemus was getting his original push but he's pretty fucking good in this roll.

He sucks.

Basically. He had like 16 consecutively boring matches with del rio.

i also didn't watch then either but i understand that was the case

Heroman

Banned

His face character was really boring.

KingBroly

Banned
What sucks about the Cesaro section is that because WWE didn't come up with it, they resent Cesaro and the fans for it, and make it less likely that they'll push him.

They're vindictive people.

He was really boring.

He's still really boring.

He's only good at showing damage.

Top Bottom