• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Shiv47

Maybe I'm just an old asshole, but I feel like Taker is goofy now. Probably always has been, but I didn't care before. I guess it's different because he really shouldn't be here in this state right now.

As a grown adult, I find it silly that other wrestlers are supposed to be legit scared of him. Give me a break.

I want to love Dean, but he's either shit in the ring or has had bad opponents, like Bray (who sucks top to bottom and I won't entertain the idea he doesn't)

He's already chiseled out of marble, FRAGGLE! Of course he should have a statue in every city we go to!

Yeah, I agree JredBL! That way instead of all the lovely historical sculptures that were built by our founding fathers, the pigeons can use the Seth statues for their toilet!

jred2k

Its actually gotten 4 weeks of build. 2 weeks of it has been Cena out because of his nose. Got to give them credit they actually built up this Summerslam very well compared to years past.

My excitement for Summer Slam has also been heightened by the fact that it feels like its been a while since a PPV. Way different than backin June when we got one every two weeks and they just feltlike another show.

RP912

Banned
N1yCW1k.gif

Great now I want to see some Hansen matches.

I want to love Dean, but he's either shit in the ring or has had bad opponents, like Bray (who sucks top to bottom and I won't entertain the idea he doesn't)

Dean suffers from having a ton of passion but not a ton of ambition. He loves the fact that professional wrestling is this big goofy circus show, but he probably doesn't really look at things scientifically.

The positives to this is that Dean is really good at selling a feud because he can make you believe he wants to beat the other guy down because HE'S HAVING FUN MAGGLE

The negative to this is that in the ring, he'll mainly stick to what gets a pop. Still, I'm a fan of Ambrose because he's usually fun in some capacity.

Top Bottom