• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Is the Cesaro Section like the DiBiase Posse
Do I get free food for being in it

You get the scraps that fall off the table.

image.php

CDiggity

If you really want to get Cesaro uber pushed, prove he can draw and make money. Buy Cesaro merch, watch only Cesaro segments on TV. Signs are good for exposure, but you need to go beyond that.

When Cesaro's appeal goes beyond purely in ring, then I'll maybe start to become a fan. As of now he's just a good worker, and that isn't enough.

When Cesaro's appeal goes beyond purely in ring, then I'll maybe start to become a fan. As of now he's just a good worker, and that isn't enough.

I actually agree. He's always great fun in the ring but it's time to pin a character on this guy. He's got the ring stuff down, if he's gonna go up from here he needs a gimmick.

Maybe I'm just an old asshole, but I feel like Taker is goofy now. Probably always has been, but I didn't care before. I guess it's different because he really shouldn't be here in this state right now.

Toki767

They're actually going through with this match with as little build up as possible?

This match is ending in a DQ or something.

Maybe I'm just an old asshole, but I feel like Taker is goofy now. Probably always has been, but I didn't care before. I guess it's different because he really shouldn't be here in this state right now.

oh definitely, but as I was watching some AE stuff recently he was definitely a great presence

JavyOO7

Honestly the more I think about that Women's match the angrier I get.

The Women of NXT could be stars if they were able to be themselves.

Instead they are forced to carry the dead weight of the Bellas and the supermodel/reality show based division instead of a division based on wrestling talent and charisma.

Its why I'm glad my girl Bayley is still in NXT, daddeh!

somedevil

They're actually going through with this match with as little build up as possible?

This match is ending in a DQ or something.

Its actually gotten 4 weeks of build. 2 weeks of it has been Cena out because of his nose. Got to give them credit they actually built up this Summerslam very well compared to years past.

Top Bottom