• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Amory

yeah man

stone cold has teased it so many times over the years, his 'one last match' his 'i could do a full schedule now' etc, all his injuries having healed up. he's the same age as taker and sting, and he's got the added benefit of looking very similar to how he did in his peak (bald as fuck) so it'd still look good and be cool.

people around here say 'nope not gonna happen lol' but then things do regardless so who knows.

fuck i hope brock wins on sunday. i know how likely it is undertaker is gonna win but fucking hell BROCK COME ON. COME ON BORK.

I think Stone Cold v Brock happens at wrestlemania next year. They all but confirmed it when he interviewed Paul Heyman.

As far as what happens at Summerslam, there's no way for anyone to win. So I have to believe it'll be some kind of a dirty finish because whatever.

Also I love the big guy lol

I think Stone Cold v Brock happens at wrestlemania next year. They all but confirmed it when he interviewed Paul Heyman.

As far as what happens at Summerslam, there's no way for anyone to win. So I have to believe it'll be some kind of a dirty finish because whatever.

Also I love the big guy lol

yeaahhhh i really doubt they're doing stone cold v lesnar next year. i would love it, but there's been no signs of stone cold gearing up except that podcast. they sometimes gear things up that they don't pull the trigger on, like hhh v the rock for wrestlemania last year

what it does indicate is that they're at least considering it as a possibility, depending on everyone's health and booking arrangements.

stone cold's one last match could still happen in my mind, if they get to it in say the next 2 years, he still looks good and can probably still go, and we all know he can cut the best promos in the world, but it's not gonna be this year. would love it to be, but i'm highly doubtful.

JTripper

Do they just do contract signings to fill time randomly or do they do it every time for the heavyweight title on the Raw before ppv?

Do they just do contact signings to fill time randomly or do they do it every time for the heavyweight title on the Raw before ppv?

they do it randomly sometimes to fill time sometimes as a part of an angle. this one makes sense, cena is legit injured and we haven't seen him in weeks so it's like 'is john gonna show up'.

Amory

yeaahhhh i really doubt they're doing stone cold v lesnar next year. i would love it, but there's been no signs of stone cold gearing up except that podcast. they sometimes gear things up that they don't pull the trigger on, like hhh v the rock for wrestlemania last year

what it does indicate is that they're at least considering it as a possibility, depending on everyone's health and booking arrangements.

stone cold's one last match could still happen in my mind, if they get to it in say the next 2 years, he still looks good and can probably still go, and we all know he can cut the best promos in the world, but it's not gonna be this year. would love it to be, but i'm highly doubtful.

idk. the match would still be like 8 months away. more than enough time for austin to get ready if he were so inclined.

if they're gonna do it, it should be in texas

Someone said Wrasslegaf was the second-worst wrestling community they visited and that the reddit one was above it, and it's been funnier than anything I've seen on Raw

I love this place

Top Bottom