• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

coach is back! who cares!!!

love the inclusive attitude tonight. big party. everyone's gonna have fun. let's not even fight on sunday! let's just get raucous!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He was doing some legitimately shit work on the road to wrestlemania. He was fighting the authority but not really just sort of because he's too cool to really care, and his promos were hot garbage.

I can't disagree his work pre-WM was garbage.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I hate Lana as a face...those stupid expressions she makes.

Please bring back evil Lana. Team Rusev with Koslov. Wreck fools. Profit.

2kcgwuw.jpg

LMFAO

There was a time where Ziggler could have had a main event run, or at least the internet wanted it, and now people are mostly over those wishes, but not necessarily over him.

Amory

I can't believe I actually don't give a shit about a Brock Lesnar match.

I didn't think it was possible and they found a way

JTripper

Really can't predict how the Lesnar/Taker match will end.

Like, do they wanna push Brock more than they already do but risk Undertaker's legacy? Or cap off Taker's legacy and put Lesnar under?

Or just have a no-contest cause Sting interferes.

UberTag

And yet they've built this up as the biggest of all possible Lesnar matches.
Funny how that works.
At least he's not fighting Triple H or Cena again... I suppose.

Shiv47

It benefits no one story wise. Brock either looks like a loser against a tired old man, or wins a match he already won on the biggest stage. It smacks of "we need network numbers" booking.

Sigh

Would love to see a Stone Cold v Brock Lesnar match

yeah man

stone cold has teased it so many times over the years, his 'one last match' his 'i could do a full schedule now' etc, all his injuries having healed up. he's the same age as taker and sting, and he's got the added benefit of looking very similar to how he did in his peak (bald as fuck) so it'd still look good and be cool.

people around here say 'nope not gonna happen lol' but then things do regardless so who knows.

fuck i hope brock wins on sunday. i know how likely it is undertaker is gonna win but fucking hell BROCK COME ON. COME ON BORK.

Top Bottom