• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

LycanXIII

mxZXKhs.png

see the team thing doesn't work cos people like becky, don't like tamina, like sasha, don't like nikki

tamina actually was all right there though. never saw her wrestle before. they could do a hoss thing with her.

Her offense needs to be much stronger if they want to do a hoss thing.

Heroman

Banned
Faction only work if there more than one belt, and there only one of them, but when you get 3 team not fighting for the belt it becomes dumb.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
lol at them still plugging their show that they already cancelled

Worse than NBC with Hannibal

Swerved is already cancelled? Seems like their program idea is:
1. Come up with show concept
2. Exhaust all ideas in about 6 months
3. Re-release same show with same ideas under different name.

NastyBook

Somebody gon' job they ass whipped. Somebody gon' job they wig split.

It would be nice if they let Mark get his win(s) back, but it's not happening.
Don't forget succumbing to finger pokes!

fingerpoke-of-doom_o.gif
LMFAO! Just now notice how Hogan's arm effectively keeps BPP's face out of the true NWO's circle. Virgil'd.

can summer rae wrestle

cos if so that's a bummer of a career

you could say the same about lana but she's open about wanting to be an actress and she's just getting started here, leading up to the 'i learned how to be an american' turn

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Why do I have to suffer through this shitty storyline when all I wanted was a Rusev/Koslov/Lana stable wreckin' fools.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He gets a reaction, but not a main event reaction. He's improved quite a bit in the ring, but he needs a character evolution. It will be very interesting to see his positioning after Summer Slam if he turns on Ambrose.

I never believed for a second that the IWC decided Reigns sucks solely because he was "too manufactured." I'm pretty sure a heavy contributing factor was people being salty Daniel Bryan lost at the Royal Rumble but that seemed like a lame complaint since he had just won the main event at Wrestlemania 30 in the last year.

Lana's transformation from a powerful manager to some sort of waifish passive aggressive teenager legitimately irks me.

yeah it bothers me too. like alot. she ruled before and now she entirely sucks.

rusev has managed, just barely, to still rule though, at least.

they're going for an all american girl with lana. it's gonna be rough.

I never believed for a second that the IWC decided Reigns sucks solely because he was "too manufactured." I'm pretty sure a heavy contributing factor was people being salty Daniel Bryan lost at the Royal Rumble but that seemed like a lame complaint since he had just won the main event at Wrestlemania 30 in the last year.

He was doing some legitimately shit work on the road to wrestlemania. He was fighting the authority but not really just sort of because he's too cool to really care, and his promos were hot garbage.

Top Bottom