• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

JTripper

rulez.me.2014.01.29.he0jxq.gif

Oh god more pls.

Just having them wrestle 10-15 minutes twice a week on Raw won't do much

They need character.

i agree, lots of the women need character. sasha just has it, she's a 'the rock' type. could storm it. she needs a hot rival which could either be paige or charlotte depending how they play this.

but i want to see a women's match starring the boss headlining a ppb before i'm satisfied. i'm not nuts, not wrestlemania, but mitb or elmination chamber could be headlined by the boss, and then one day, maybe summerslam.

i agree, lots of the women need character. sasha just has it, she's a 'the rock' type. could storm it. she needs a hot rival which could either be paige or charlotte depending how they play this.

but i want to see a women's match starring the boss headlining a ppb before i'm satisfied. i'm not nuts, not wrestlemania, but mitb or elmination chamber could be headlined by the boss, and then one day, maybe summerslam.

charolette is so lame but it's clear they want her to be THE face. Very unfortunate as it's detrimental to the whole "cause"

Fox318

Sasha banks getting the fucking jobber entrance

Fuck you nikki

Fuck this shit I hope the Brooklyn crowd shits all over that match

I mean, I know you guys like to bring up some sort of cm punk beef but I'm pretty sure this is just to get Nikki over in a starved division so that she in turn can put someone else over.

Top Bottom