• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

tumblr_mxapsisxmM1s45snko2_400.gif

XPHTNBU.gif

Zabka

Sasha has a wonderful hair cape.

There goes the crowd. Ugh. This is what happens when your face champion wrestles like a heel.

I mean, I know you guys like to bring up some sort of cm punk beef but I'm pretty sure this is just to get Nikki over in a starved division so that she in turn can put someone else over.

nah these people are still thirsty for AJ even though she's married and (I assume) a faithful wife that wants no part of internet commentators fantasies

Fox318

did they just cut to ads right when sasha was doing push ups

fucking hell
This revolution was a ploy to make Stephanie look like some sort of important feminist instead of sitting by while the women in her company are underpaid and sexually objectified.

All while keeping their diva reality show afloat so they can market their performers as crazy women instead of amazing performers.

Fuck them.

Velcro Fly

Give us a reason to care about all these divas wrestling. Give us a storyline or some actual character development beyond arbitrary teams. It isn't a bad product because of who is wrestling. It's a bad product because of how it's being presented. It's the same dumb shit they do with the tag division and they just wrestle each other every week no matter what with almost zero character development.

Cena is going to win his 16th and beat flair and have a live sex show with Charlotte on RAW the following night while trips and naitch cry and watch

The Divas team thing needs to end ASAP. They need to develop the characters and give them storylines if they want people to give a shit

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nikkie's probably been the best one that wasn't called up.

Thats not hard tho. Honestly, she is a better worker now, and its not her fault that she wrestles the same 3 people over and over. However she doesn't have any in ring chemistry with any of them.

Top Bottom