• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Brock needs one of these for his dick

bret_apr99_goldberg2.jpg

Fox318

Also it's nice that even Brock can't escape the tradition of "looks like shit in hometown"
Only the wwe would think of always doing the opposite of what anyone else would do.

The heat that you get doesn't Carrey over to the next city like a babyface run or cheer can.

DMczaf

Brock has to take it back to the streets. It's time to bust out the return of the Reverse Dick Kick. Only true masters have been able to learn it.

XhEcB.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
they literally turned the low blow into his setup move lol

if they're not trying to do a "traditional face/heel" they're fucking up

They've portrayed that as the Undertaker will do anything for revenge, and its not a terrible notion. Nobody thinks the Undertaker could win in a straight up match, he's already done that and lost. Now he'll do anything to get even with Lesnar, he is so angry and desperate, then it becomes more interesting to the average fan, or at least thats what WWE is thinking. There is no Undertaker after this until WM time. Lesnar will likely take a break until Survivor Series and then turn his attention to whoever has the title.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
La Parka vs El Hijo del Santo (2001)
nmbusj8.gif

PibaTrZ.gif

If you want to see a bloody brawl, this is a best in class. Santo has great offense, but once La Parka gets control he proves that he'll break every rule to keep it that way. Lots of blood and mask ripping on Santo that shows strongly against the all-white attire of both luchadores. It's just EVERYWHERE. Parka's whole chest area becomes covered in Santo's blood halfway through the match. Boootaaay in particular should definitely watch it.

Only the wwe would think of always doing the opposite of what anyone else would do.

The heat that you get doesn't Carrey over to the next city like a babyface run or cheer can.

It's not WWE-exclusive

Never forget WCW's treatment of Flairs in Charlotte (Ric was institutionalized once, I think he had a heart attack angle once, there was at least 2 more ridiculous Ric moments, and I think the David/Stacy miscarriage angle was also in Charlotte)

Fox318

i haven't watched any tough enough

are any of these people any good
One guy is 6'7" who Vince must rub one out to every night
One guy is an mma fighter who might have a chance
The other is an overweight teenager who is gonna file workplace harasment after the show is over.

tm24

nmbusj8.gif

PibaTrZ.gif

If you want to see a bloody brawl, this is a best in class. Santo has great offense, but once La Parka gets control he proves that he'll break every rule to keep it that way. Lots of blood and mask ripping on Santo that shows strongly against the all-white attire of both luchadores. It's just EVERYWHERE. Parka's whole chest area becomes covered in Santo's blood halfway through the match. Boootaaay in particular should definitely watch it.

I'm honestly surprised it took you so long to watch this. Have you watched more hijo dle santo's matches? I would honestly put him in top 5 bleeders. All his brawls end up like that

I hope Big Show retires...and goes to commentary. He's great!

Yeah he was great at the desk last year. Dude doesn't give a shit and it's hilarious. Would work great as heel or face, gets worked up enough to keep you interested but seems to come across like he wouldn't be racist/sexist.

It was pretty surprising to me just how much bleeding/brawling goes on in lucha. WCW cruserwights it is not

Most wrestling is able to get away with more blood without a TV deal

At least they were years ago, I know New Japan didn't really phase out blood for the most part until years ago

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm honestly surprised it took you so long to watch this. Have you watched more hijo dle santo's matches? I would honestly put him in top 5 bleeders. All his brawls end up like that

I've watched is stuff from the 80s and 90s like his stuff with Psicosis, Blue Tiger, and Negro Casas but not much from the early 2000s when La Parka came back from WCW. I did wonder if that match is actually bloodier than the Muta scale match or not or if it's just because of all the white in the ring. Either way, it's obvious it's intentional and makes it look great.
tumblr_nt9d9ypqFz1t34v14o1_540.jpg

Barrage

Yeah he was great at the desk last year. Dude doesn't give a shit and it's hilarious. Would work great as heel or face, gets worked up enough to keep you interested but seems to come across like he wouldn't be racist/sexist.

He talked about potentially becoming a commentator in an interview recently. I agree that he's got a gift for it.

Colocho

Banned
Um, how exactly is a match "Too big for Wrestlemania"? If it's too big for that, then wouldn't it also be too big for the Super Slam?

Is Brock getting the title back? I assume not, but Reigns is still headlining the next Mania, right?

Not sure who face Lesnar would have left to fight. We know they wont give him to Owens.

If he's supposed to be a heel, then I can enjoy some cool feuds with Cesaro. Too bad Barrett and Harper are nowhere where they should be. Bryan would be suicide.

Oh wait, what about Ryback lol.

Lots of botches tonight too.

Cesaro botched but was decently saved by K.O. Did Kevin Owens botch the RKO?
Nikki botch.
Taker's tombstone was a mile away.

He talked about potentially becoming a commentator in an interview recently. I agree that he's got a gift for it.

Awesome, I wonder how far off from hanging up the boots he would be. He's been involved for so damn long I expect he would hang around the company regardless of his role.

surely they wouldn't pay brock millions just to shatter his momentum by having taker beat him...right?

His return to WWE literally consisted of him losing his first match back to Cena, and a 8 month feud with HHH where he lost once or twice

They've already paid him millions to do worse, why is this the one thing that's unbelievable for you people

nmbusj8.gif

PibaTrZ.gif

Y le dieron hasta con la cubeta!

I always enjoyed this bloody matches, El Hijo del Santo and Perro Aguayo were some crazy bleeders.

Top Bottom