• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I didn't make it; a Google Image Search unearthed it.

95516e5dfa315e1a0d62ff473e1b02fa.jpg

Guzim

I get plain yogurt and add whey protein powder. That Fage yogurt, unflavored, with 20g of protein added...makes it quite the beast.
I've been making my own shakes. 20g of chocolate protein powder, 2 teaspoons of peanut butter, 1 banana, 1 cup of fat free milk, and 2 teaspoons of Greek yogurt. It's great.

Really though, twinkies are fucking diabolical and you (as a nation) should be ashamed.

As a fellow Englishman I have to agree; in my several visits across the pond I never got round to trying the much fabled Twinkie.

I spotted them in B & M this year and picked up a box, tried one and threw the rest away.

I need American orange soda in my life though ours is a poor imitation

I can picture the combo now, it sounds delicious. Usually I do PB plain (crunchy style, of course - anyone eating smooth has it wrong)

Actually I know it's gonna be an issue so everyone address it.

Peanut butter - crunchy or smooth?

Smooth is for weenies, crunchy is god tier.

market across from me must've ordered too much, they were selling peanut butter & co. jars for like 2 bucks a pop, but smooth only. it was all I ate for a while, you need something with it. By itself is too much fat at once, wrecked havoc on me.

Only if you're dead inside.

I am only on this world for a short amount of time, I need the stuff I take in to taste like something.

This is also the reason I don't like regular tomatoes. Taste like nothing. Ketchup, tomato-soup, there is taste there. Regular tomato? Nothing. WHY?

Need to find a good sugar free cordial! Was a good transition for me from drinking a shitload of Vanilla Coke everyday to mainly water and the odd cordial now.

When you drink water 99% of the time, having the occasional Coke or whatever is like having dessert. It's nice.

Yup, I have one Coke a week with my 'treat' lunch on Mondays. It's an insane hit of sugar and caffeine when you aren't used to it!

NoRéN

i've lost 30 pounds since February (196 -> 166) and gained a good deal of muscle. been going to the gym 4-5 times a week consistently, and dieting. 1.5 hour workout, 45 min cardio every day. if I can't make it to the gym for whatever reason, I run 7km.

my peak fatness was during finals of 2014. while I studied, I would just smash mcdonalds and potato chips pretty much daily. pure stress. now that I'm done school, I've pretty much cut out all of that stress junk food entirely. I still drink beer, though... pretty sure if I cut that out I'd be rick rude.

I wish I took a before and after pic but I didn't expect so much weight to be lost.

I still look like cm punk, though. skinny fat with fucking love handles. I plan to start that seth rollins workout soon but right now I'm still learning how to do a handstand properly lol

also STOP POSTING DELICIOUS FOOD YOU'RE KILLING ME
Fuck! I wish I had your level of commitment. It's the eating better that I need to step up.

I'm with ya on the skinny fat. Though I'm more like skinny FAT.

Keep it up!

Graves has been great behind the desk, helps no one is muzzling him or yelling in his ear though I bet.

People who can just eat butter are the grossest.

I feel ill just thinking about it, and I eat some pretty disgusting shit.
Also considering the shit I clean up in my line of work sometimes that doesn't phase me I'm not sure why it's a big deal but holy shit, yuck o_O

somedevil

They have 3 choices to combat bliss and I have a good idea who its going to be.

Owens going all in right now. This is amazing right now.

Top Bottom