• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

give me guidance friends, I wanna be healthy but motivation is tough

Tanahashi believes in you, friend.

tumblr_inline_nmlomwkupa1qio73x_500.gif

RP912

Banned
I just need to tone down my gut. I made a vow that I was going to do some walking in the fall *hot as fuck out in GA* and getting into shape. I look ok...just got to get rid of this dad gut.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just need to tone down my gut. I made a vow that I was going to do some walking in the fall *hot as fuck out in GA* and getting into shape. I look ok...just got to get rid of this dad gut.

Dump your shitty soda for aspartame and watch it go.

I can motivate you!

10955592_788006337950570_4351721523469800484_n.jpg

#ThankYouBootaaay

Who made that av anyway? Who caused this?

jmdajr

If you let go too much that skin is not going to go back into place nicely. Stop the damage early while your skin is still somewhat elastic.

My gut isn't KO-tier yet, thank goodness. Apparently I don't look 250? I don't know how certain weights are supposed to look so I roll with it.

People also think I'm really young. Shit is weird.

This is complete dogshit creep fucking behavior in every way. People concerned about who's fucking, when nobody has anything. Disgusting.

Fuck that shit, and fuck that poster for insinuating anything. What a cunt.

I remember not too long ago one of the people supporting the Divas Revolution on reddit decided to make a post revealing the love life of the Bellas' mother and Johnny Ace, complete with instagram photos and checking the dates to see if the coincide with each other's locations.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I remember not too long ago one of the people supporting the Divas Revolution on reddit decided to make a post revealing the love life of the Bellas' mother and Johnny Ace, complete with instagram photos and checking the dates to see if the coincide with each other's locations.

What a fucking weirdo creep piece of shit.

I don't eat much each day (usually only two meals), and when I do, its something unhealthy usually. The healthy stuff is expensive...and tends to get eaten by my family. =|

define healthy stuff

you really don't have to go all out to eat healthy and it can be quite inexpensive

I got your back, Beef

Evo2K16

BeefyEdge dream team!

Throw out the fruits and just buy a tub of peanut butter

No joke, PB helped me put on some weight. If anyone here struggles with that like I do, just fucking smother some grain whole wheat bread and go to town.

For eating healthy, I recommend Taco Bell.

Because it'll make you shit the pounds away amirite?

I love taco bell and it doesn't make me shit my pants like the rest of GAF

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PB + carrots are godlike, friend

But you try to take my fruit, and I'll throw Bronson through your car.

I can picture the combo now, it sounds delicious. Usually I do PB plain (crunchy style, of course - anyone eating smooth has it wrong)

Actually I know it's gonna be an issue so everyone address it.

Peanut butter - crunchy or smooth?

Smooth is for weenies, crunchy is god tier.

RP912

Banned
Fuck it I'm going on a strict Taco Bell diet. I actually tried to do a meal plan with Taco Bell and it actually help with wanting excessive amounts of food. Tortillas period can be good alternative to bread. Pitas too...

Fuck it I'm going on a strict Taco Bell diet. I actually tried to do a meal plan with Taco Bell and it actually help with wanting excessive amounts of food. Tortillas period can be good alternative to bread. Pitas too...

Get a sponsorship deal and advertise the Taco Bell Diet. You can be the next Jared!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Value-wise right now jump on those grillers. $1 a pop. Buy 10. Take em home. Unwrap. Eat insides. Feel good. Feel full. Feel healthy.

jmdajr

I like adding peanut butter to plain yogurt. And then...dip them apples.

edit: The taco bell shell tacos actually have less carbs than the tortilla ones. Two of them is still less carbs than a burger with the evil bun!

klonere

Banned
There's already a Phantom Pain spoilers thread?! Ah jeez.

Konami have approved Greg Miller to play through the entire game, one video per day, from this Sunday.

Spoilers are going to be fucking impossible to avoid holy shit I HATE THE INTERNET

I can picture the combo now, it sounds delicious. Usually I do PB plain (crunchy style, of course - anyone eating smooth has it wrong)

Actually I know it's gonna be an issue so everyone address it.

Peanut butter - crunchy or smooth?

Smooth is for weenies, crunchy is god tier.
Crunchy, naturally. Anything else is for Daniel Bryan's sickly fan base.

And I just dip the carrot in the jar and crunch away. Try it Sunny, you can't go wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like adding peanut butter to plain yogurt. And then...dip them apples.

I get plain yogurt and add whey protein powder. That Fage yogurt, unflavored, with 20g of protein added...makes it quite the beast.

Crunchy, naturally. Anything else is for Daniel Bryan's sickly fan base.

And I just dip the carrot in the jar and crunch away. Try it Sunny, you can't go wrong.

I will once I doublecheck the carb content in carrots

jmdajr

I get plain yogurt and add whey protein powder. That Fage yogurt, unflavored, with 20g of protein added...makes it quite the beast.

I will once I doublecheck the carb content in carrots

I don't know what bacteria Fage has...but it fucking wrecked my system. I thought I had fucking digestive system cancer.

Too natural for my system! I went with Chobani.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I want New Day to feud with The Wyatts next. It would technically be a "demotion" for Bray, but I would love to see Big E move up the ladder.

I want New Day to feud with The Wyatts next. It would technically be a "demotion" for Bray, but I would love to see Big E move up the ladder.

Have New Day go FULL preacher and aim to exorcise the demon from Bray. Culminating in them accomplishing their goal. Bray sees the light as he and Harper join the New Day.

Top Bottom