• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

somedevil

He's gonna bitch a bunch about the finish and say his client is leaving because he's mad and then we don't see him again until Survivor Series, I bet.

A bit hard when he been announced to be doing a match in October at Madison Square Garden on the network.

Plus they are going to reveal the Rollins Statue on Raw tonight.

JTripper

I would like Big E to be in a better position. Don't care much for kofi or Xavier.

Bish whet?

tumblr_nfqsi3txtt1swlf6ho4_500.gif

Kofi has been the secret MVP. Woods and Big E have already been known to have personality and be hilarious, but Kofi has surprised me the most. He was so stale for such a long period of time and he was literally just a rumble elimination one trick pony as his gimmick. But he's been showing more personality than I've seen from him in all the years leading up to New Day.

They have all been gold though.

Kofi has been the secret MVP. Woods and Big E have already been known to have personality and be hilarious, but Kofi has surprised me the most. He was so stale for such a long period of time and he was literally just a rumble elimination one trick pony as his gimmick. But he's been showing more personality than I've seen from him in all the years leading up to New Day.

They have all been gold though.

Yep. I did not know he had it in him.

Fox318

A bit hard when he been announced to be doing a match in October at Madison Square Garden on the network.

Plus they are going to reveal the Rollins Statue on Raw tonight.

That might be like the beast in the east special where they barley acknowledge it.

Also that Austin-Gorilla confrontation had Austin come out with no music like Austin wasn't invited. I wish they did that more.

dream

Sunflower, after seeing the WWE.com interview with the timekeeper, I am now 100% correct that the angle I laid out last night is the way WWE is headed. Can you please sticky my posts from last night to the OP of every wrestlinggaf thread until WrestleMania for easy gloating access?

Paracelsus

And there is the end to Fully Loaded 2000 where they literally stole the title from Benoit

Nobody in Dallas, TX saw a disqualification *cheap pop*

As well as Unforgiven 2000 (same identical finish as Undertaker vs Austin at Backlash 2002 except Foley screwed Benoit again rather than go with it like Undertaker).

Fox318

He is the biggest success from NXT for a guy who did not come from a wrestling family and started from scratch.

Absolutely. Proof that you don't need an indie background of killing yourself to get over with fans.

Corbin should model his career like his. Use every second you can at NXT to improve. and get better.

somedevil

I know very little of him and really need to do some digging

Check out the interview new day did with Jericho on his podcast

Absolutely. Proof that you don't need an indie background of killing yourself to get over with fans.

Corbin should model his career like his. Use every second you can at NXT to improve. and get better.

Well took Big E over 3 years of training to get to this level. So Corbin still has some time to catch up.

Fox318

Check out the interview new day did with Jericho on his podcast

Well took Big E over 3 years of training to get to this level. So Corbin still has some time to catch up.

Only reason why fans don't like Corbin is because they think he is gonna get the Reigns push down their throat.

I liked Corbin in person and you can see why they like the dude.

I'm rooting for him.

just have him come out and beat miz to a pulp with a chair

$$$$

Top Bottom