• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Fuck this "Divas" revolution. This isnt the change we wanted. Hopefully crowds like this show them that. Give us more Sasha Bayley stuff.

Thank god, it's over...

lWUqQJh.gif

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I feel bad for the women out there. It must be hard to keep their composure when the crowd is dumping on them.

match should have been shorter and had more spots, this match was a mess and the crowd let them know it. You can tell the difference in a match when wrestlers rehearse it and it flows

Kenobi

I don't know. Part of me feels like the story work is bad, so the crowd doesn't have any real reason to be invested. Another part says chanting irrelevant BS accomplishes nothing and shits on the performers, not the story.

But the performance was bad. They are better than what just was on display.

There are two big heels I can see emerging here. Charlotte turning heel and making a statement by beating the shit out of Becky and Paige with a foreign object.

Second is Stephanie McMahon. I would have her try and shutdown the Diva's Revoltion citing the talent not being as good as she expected and have Paige feud with her. Put Sasha in Steph's corner.

You still have room for a tag feud.

They really need to break this shit up.

sora87

I don't know. Part of me feels like the story work is bad, so the crowd doesn't have any real reason to be invested. Another part says chanting irrelevant BS accomplishes nothing and shits on the performers, not the story.

Then sooner they dump the team rubbish and start getting some actual feuds with storylines the better. I just want a Becky vs Sasha run.

Alicia, Charolotte, Brie, Paige, all documented as looking/being shook from the crowd. But not Nikki. You won't hear about that on Reddit though.

Guessing Sasha is for Smackdown lol.

God, what am awful way to snuff guys like Cesaro and Owens into a shitty Smackdown tag match. Let them shine with the crowd

MC Safety

I feel bad for the women out there. It must be hard to keep their composure when the crowd is dumping on them.

Part of being a professional is seeing things through even when they're not going your way.

And I think this may be the first time in 9 years that Alicia Fox has won a match.

Fuck this "Divas" revolution. This isnt the change we wanted. Hopefully crowds like this show them that. Give us more Sasha Bayley stuff.

Thank god, it's over...

lWUqQJh.gif

Chanting irrelevant shit will just cause Vince and Dunn to feel like they are being proved right. It solves nothing.

But the performance was bad. They are better than what just was on display.

It wasn't really that bad. It was fine. It just seems worse when they crowd is shitting on it.

3 teams of 3 always spouting the same stale girl power bullshit every week. They should all be at each other's throat for a title shot. Treat them like legitimate performers and the crowdw willd do the same.

KingBroly

Banned
They simply need to need turn Charlotte, Sasha and Becky against the rest of the division and let them run wild, because at least it'd be a real "revolution" and none of this stalling for time crap.

It's a catch 22. HHH should just say "Vince, fuck off and let me focus on this and you can worry about exploding TVs and stupid time keepers to you're blue in the face".

I remember Orton was taken back when the crowd was disregarding his match with Sheamus? a couple years ago. I agree with what's been said, WWE should have cut the length and had team BAD come out just to get that Sasha pop.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Chanting irrelevant shit will just cause Vince and Dunn to feel like they are being proved right. It solves nothing.

It wasn't really that bad. It was fine. It just seems worse when they crowd is shitting on it.
The last two minutes were quite good even, but the crowd had none of it.

Heroman

Banned
Oh no doubt. The sad thing is it wasn't a bad match at all. Sure it's not going to win match of the year but it was actually a decently done match. That's what makes it so rude.

It was boring tag team match that we seen before, especially after what came before there noting rude about what they got.

Ithil

Can they give a reasonable explanation for why not a single one of these women ever asks for a title shot? You literally have a promo about the title record and they all just stand there?

Top Bottom