• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

1kmIGsG.gif

Egads!

Fox318

I did a powerbomb in an amateur wrestling match

his team flipped the fuck out because they thought the slam wasn't controlled enough.

I will say that I've noticed lately Paige has really come into her own, sexy-wise, and I mean that as a compliment to her as a performer, not as creepy leering. When she started, it came across as pretty blatant pandering on her and the WWE's part, and frankly kind of childish, but she comes across as more confident and comfortable with it, now, so it feels more naturally connected to the "I'll kick your ass" part of her character. It's kind of a shame that they couldn't stick to the "anti-diva" stuff, as it was kind of nice to have one woman who wasn't so blatantly sexualized, but given Vince's preferences and her own naturally girly tendencies, it prob was inevitable, and she's at least grown into it.

dream

Data West, what year had the Steamboat/Rude program where Rude peeled back the mats at Center Stage and smashed Steamboat's face into the exposed concrete repeatedly?

Savitar

I don't know if I'm alone with this experience, but she's talking at a fairly normal speed for me. When I moved to the US, I had to learn to slow down quite a bit.

Americans I find tend to talk slower a lot.

You kind of notice it in red necks especially that drag things out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West, what year had the Steamboat/Rude program where Rude peeled back the mats at Center Stage and smashed Steamboat's face into the exposed concrete repeatedly?

92. They actually mosaic'd Stemaboat's face out because it looked so savage.
5QChEZ2.jpg

dream

92. They actually mosaic'd Stemaboat's face out because it looked so savage.
5QChEZ2.jpg

Was that before or after Beach Blast?

I remember WCW Magazine running a photo of Steamboat afterwards and his face looked like a legit mess. Can you find video of this?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was that before or after Beach Blast?

I remember WCW Magazine running a photo of Steamboat afterwards and his face looked like a legit mess. Can you find video of this?

This is the match Beach Blast was in June, this was in April so this was before. This was part of the storyline where Rude said Steamboat was having an affair with Duse and every other woman out there.
tumblr_nfbowwrLOc1sg99p0o1_500.png

dream

This is the match Beach Blast was in June, this was in April so this was before. This was part of the storyline where Rude said Steamboat was having an affair with Duse and every other woman out there.
tumblr_nfbowwrLOc1sg99p0o1_500.png

Shit, I forgot it was on Worldwide.

All you young bucks need to watch this video to see what a heel sneak attack should look like.

Cagey

Banned
Is noting Kevin Owens retreated from another shredded wrestler taking his shirt off against the rules of the post-#beachbody WrassleGAF world?

I like Neville a lot. HGH body and great matches.
Do you blame them?
Roman's athleticism and energy are impossible to look away from, of course no one blames the crowd for going wild for him. Did you see the hang time dude got off those stairs?

dream

I like how Stinger comes out to try to get Paul E. instead of, you know, saving Ricky Steamboat who is getting his face crushed.

And Paige is charming.

Top Bottom